should ET have a "dating" section?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by smallStops, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

If you want to ask Nitro out, just send him a PM. We don't need a whole thread just for you. What's the worst that can happen..he says no? Then ask again. :)

#11     Jan 4, 2017
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. prc117f

prc117f

Why? People who want a golddigger as a girlfriend/wife is an idiot. You are better of leasing the time you want. The last thing you want to do is flash around money and try to impress women with your wealth. All that does is lead you to ruin.

#12     Jan 4, 2017
  3. smallStops, when you ask someone out on this website and they ask where you are from just say "The Mountains"....if they really want a specific location then just say "Brokeback Mountain".

#13     Jan 4, 2017
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Those who haven't got money, pretend they have which attracts gold diggers, mission nail them before they find out :)

Those who have keep it quite and act poor, so gold diggers not an issue.

Why I get nothing but gold diggers, but even 1's I haven't played still just after the gold :(

#14     Jan 4, 2017
  5. m1nt

m1nt

Don't flash the gold EBT card...

#15     Jan 4, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Cost me £12 for that fake, I'm using it :)

#16     Jan 4, 2017
    m1nt likes this.
  7. Traders don't date -- they just will hire a girl to duck when the mood strikes.
    Trading is generally a younger man's game... all that risk, and stress and adrenaline element.
    They need to blow off steam, or have an outlet of some sort.

That's how this game or world is portrayed in many movies such as: Rogue Trader, Boiler Room, Wall Street, Wolf of WS.
    Or, I could be wrong...what do I know...I'm just sitting on the outside looking in o_O:confused:

A dating section for a (trading) world that's 97%+ male is kind of hilarious; it will be more like a meat market for the dogs.
    And besides, I personally wouldn't want to date another trader/finance/business woman. Ughh...I'd go nuts.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    #17     Jan 4, 2017
  8. zdreg

zdreg

if you have the reputation you don't have to spend. gold diggers figure they will get it down the road .

#18     Jan 4, 2017
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

These days they all pretend to be Sheldon Cooper I swear, ohhh takes me 6months to kiss a guy, don't like holding hand cause of germs, anxiety bla bla bla, but if you buy me this and this and this I'll thank you later, most expensive thankyou I've ever had.

They've worked out they get more dangling the carrot, instant 'your just after money goodbye!' For me these days.

Last 2 have both been disgusted the 1 before was just using, then tried to do exactly the same, the worlds gone mad.

#19     Jan 5, 2017
  10. zdreg

zdreg

go make loot off the chaos.

#20     Jan 5, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.