should ET have a "dating" section?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by smallStops, Jan 4, 2017.

1. I did not have the chance to post on the thread
    "Single female day trader looking for a partner".

May be some females , who are not into trading, would be very much interested in
    dating successful traders: could ET make it easy for these females to come into
    contacts with such persons, with a "dating" section?

In the past, some posters were actually pimp (male and female) or "Daddy/Madam"
    marketing some females under a veil. And even worse, some of these females being
    the open door to some criminal networks in search of fools to rob.

Here we had one very decent female putting herself out there, with no intermediary.
    She put herself out there, explaining what she was looking for directly.

We could have found out more about the "gold digging" mentality, she was accused of:
    the advantages and disadvantages. And people could have discussed in what ways she came
    as "gold digging", understanding this mentality would have been an asset.

I also wonder if it is better if people can just have a place where they can "advertise"
    in an open way, instead of hiding, creating whatever schemes under whatever guise.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. Lol what?

Why are you here on this forum? To learn about trading and make money, right.

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

I thought she was merely looking for a Male trader to chat to, big world, no mention of her location so don't see any other motive really, woman are all nuts so I understand why Male only :)

Anything else was merely piss taking, didn't read all the thread or throw my name into the mix.

Nothing but gold diggers these days and I have ZERO gold that's how desperate they are.

4. Not interested in dating male, unsuccessful traders, nor am I interested in getting together with a gold digger. :D

5. big mac

big mac

LOL:D

6. Handle123

Handle123

Way I look at it, any "born" female trader that wants to date me is nuttier than I am, so why would I want to date her? Prefer to get away from patterns and numbers and go have different amount of stresses, their kids, their friends their parents then I can fade into my mind about trading. Now isn't that clear? LOL:D

7. Jones75

Jones75

This sounds like a posting for the "religion and politics" thread.:rolleyes:

MoneyMatthew and Handle123 like this.
  8. big mac

big mac

when i lay my head down to sleep, i'm working out charts in my head for about an hour before i drop off.

i wake up with a chart in my head.

i love it:)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  9. Handle123

Handle123

Fortunately or unfortunately I lost this, either age or automation, you just feel further away from trading and not on your mind as much, it has become more of a job now, committed to do not out of as much love of the challenge but it I stopped, all the knowledge would fade away, keeps brain active and I am greedy, and "Greed is Good", lol.

big mac likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Why do you not have a chance? The thread is still here... https://www.elitetrader.com/et/forums/hook-up.28/

Oh, it's locked. Well, that's where you will find your dream-date.

#10     Jan 4, 2017