Should Charlie Gasparino be investigated?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Longhorns, Feb 29, 2008.

Should Charlie Gasparino be investigated?

1. Yes- Something shady is going on

68 vote(s)
    81.9%
  2. No- He's totally legit

15 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. #41     Mar 5, 2008
  2. Anyone else find it funny that with all of Charlie Gasparino's well timed bullsh*t about an imminent deal, that he wasn't even the one who broke the final story?

Seems real shady to me that he was so "hooked in" to the inner workings, yet he had no news when the deal was done.

#42     Mar 5, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

his source " a good source told him "put on your make-up" ...:eek:

#43     Mar 5, 2008
  4. He's baaaaaack!

This crap is getting old fast.

#44     Mar 5, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I say, bring back BRITNEY news.

#45     Mar 5, 2008
  6. You really think it encourages more shorting? I think the only effect it has is it gives shorts better fills on their large orders and it keeps long sellers and daytraders from front running their orders.

#46     Mar 5, 2008
  7. tell me how the fuck this is not illegal??? this idiot Gasparino tells that his source (very good source) tells him that announcement can be released any second .Ok so if this is true, who has that kind of info??must be somebody inside the company ,so if insider gives him inside info how this is not illegal????

#47     Mar 5, 2008
  8. Whats funny is as soon as the market went red now he has some new info.

#48     Mar 5, 2008
  9. bxptone

bxptone

And now it's taking forever to divulge the information. Got wonder if the big boys are postioning themselves long/short with the inside info, I'm sure they have.

I'd say about 2 days out of the week are TRUE trading days, the rest, especially in times like this, are manipulated.

#49     Mar 5, 2008
  10. This is to funny. Were are the banks going to get this money, they have none.

#50     Mar 5, 2008