Should Candletrader Be Censored?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by goldenarm, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Are you one of the many ET denizens who are sick and tired of the unnecessary bandwidth being taken up by stupid and idiotic posts by this irrational joker?

Check out her latest stupid poll entitled: Are You Happy (Yes or No). Or the one about pink chimpanzees...

Let's face it, folks... this is one sick MF'er!

Stand up for your rights to have a forum free of inane clutter and brain-reducing crap! Babak, censor this scourge to EliteTrader!

2. I voted for:
    "Leave her be. It's refreshing to see a hot-headed female's point of view on ET!"

3. This chat chat forum is for what it says it is... CHIT CHAT... looooosssseeenn up Goldenarm, pretty girl...

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I vote for no ban.......He adds more than he takes...thats a positive in my book...peace

5. Thanks ElCubano... you are cool (unlike Goldenarm)...

6. Censorship is BAD. Why would you want someone else making decisions for you? We should all individually decide what we don't want to see.

Just put the [expletive] on ignore, like I did. :cool:

F. P.

7. FlirtyPeaBall and the other war mongers are ganging up on me... HAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D

8. hey fruity, i wonder why the long arm of the power freak babak's law hasn't snipped this thread yet?

can you say double-standard?

:)D)

ps - candletraitor stays (i vehemently disagree with you on just about every political point candle, but you're ok in my book.)

9. Thanks, Daniel...

10. candle is a female ??? a female journalist in war zones ?? she most definitely stays, even though i disagree with 90% of her politics, i look forward to her book.

candle you rock !

surfer

#10     Feb 17, 2003