Should Brandon Stay or Go

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Mister X

Mister X

Anyone who gets drunk, and starts a stupid self-serving poll should go.

#31     Nov 4, 2002
  2. personally i detest your constant subtle and not so subtle self-promotion and the repainting of others grievances against your tactics. its not WHAT you do that is so contemptible as much as your constant insistence that you have no interest in selling yourself while simultaneously applying underhanded sales tactics such as the ones listed in your intro to this thread which so obviously paint you as a poor persecuted soul simply because of the "choice" you've made that brings you great happiness and, as an after-thought only, is profitable. it seems like you are intentionally interpreting others arguments so that you can remain the hero of your own movie. that just smacks of intentional misdirection.

i agree with bud. i dont care whether you stay or go. i just think if you stay then you outta pay like the rest of the vendors. i also think you outta be tagged as a vendor like the rest. that way its a bit more obvious that your posts claiming to share information might have an alternate agenda.

great post.

perfect solution. allows you to continue to feel good helping people here without anyone questioning your motives or tactics.

#32     Nov 4, 2002
  3. What a sad thread :(

Hey Toni how many votes did you put through? :D :D jk

Hey Brandon I bet you could really pull away with it if you sway FPC and his 78 aliases to vote for you! C'mon bro you have to start politkin...

#33     Nov 4, 2002