Should Baron welcome Hitman back?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daniel_m, Feb 3, 2003.

1. If his first name was one that he felt embarrassed by, such as Sigimund, or Shirley, or Sysiphus, he could do like E.Howard Hunt or L.Ron Hubbard or G.Gordon Liddy, and call himself S.Hitman.

#31     Feb 5, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

I had a big black girl do one on me once. It was one of the worst experiences I have had in my life. She would stink this thing up my ass, fill me with water, I would have this incredible urge to go to the bathroom, have to walk holding water in my ass about 15 feet to the toilet, and pee thru my ass. After about seven times of this, all I was "shitting" was clear water!!!!!

_But_ (no pun intended) I felt GREAT for like a week afterwards! In fact, every time I ate, I felt like I was polluting myself.

I hear rich people have them done regularly.

nitro

#32     Feb 5, 2003
  3. Thanks for all of that detailed info!

#33     Feb 5, 2003
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

former Washington DC mayor did that often.

#34     Feb 5, 2003
  5. Ninja

Ninja

Now thats what I call a funny story :D

I can even visualize you running to the toilet...

#35     Feb 6, 2003
  6. [​IMG]

#36     Feb 6, 2003
  7. Ninja

Ninja

Is this your coming out as an EliteFitness member? :p

#37     Feb 6, 2003
  8. Why ...

#38     Feb 6, 2003
  9. taodr

taodr

Apparently it is very common in Thailand maybe that's why their people are so skinny; they are constantly draining themselves. I think the trippy name for this in the west now is COLONICS.

NITRO. What's the real story with the "big black girl' It sounds as if she had enough, tied you to the bedposts and shoved a hosepipe up your ass !

#39     Feb 6, 2003
  10. This is eerily symbolic of how Hitman's thread turned out...

#40     Feb 6, 2003