Should Baron welcome Hitman back?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daniel_m, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Yeah, I completely understand... but that was back then.

Almost a year on, and you still feel that way? Sheesh.

Would it be too much to ask to extend an olive branch, Baron?

Surely you don't need reminding that he was quite a popular poster.

#12     Feb 3, 2003
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

recap story so far. No, he didn't and he pledged to be her permanent doormat. His bank account swell to 90K, and he is ready for his first condo.
    Much more interesting is another guy, dafugginman, at beginning of the year struggled to make $200/day by the end of year 2K/day was so routine that after awhile he just stopped posting. His net for last month was 42K.

#13     Feb 3, 2003
  3. VOLUME

VOLUME

is a creepy stalker. Anyone with that much free time to obsess about some girl who obviously didn't want to be with him should seek professional help. JMO

Volume

#14     Feb 3, 2003
  4. the princess had hitman fix her ex-boyfriend's computer. ah man, that's painful to hear! when i was younger, before AIDS, i lived in a pretty wild town in socal. one guy's girlfriend was a waitress/bartender and some days/nights she'd come home when the sun came up... he'd ask her where she had been and she'd tell him she had to work late! of course the bars close here at 2 am. true story! his nickname was "the sap" (in a non-mean spirited way).

i wish hitman luck - but he's better off w/o the princess if she uses him like that!

#15     Feb 4, 2003
  5. I also find it a bit creepy that someone is obsessive enough to create the msn EliteTraderUncensored site. That's like the entire Elite Trader board (not the people, but the board itself) has its own personal stalker-board.

#16     Feb 4, 2003
  6. Nowdays hitman only posts once per week. And it is mostly about
    trying to get his apartment, princess, whatever and hardly does
    he say anything about his trading. At least not in detail. Not too
    sure anyone is reading his material anymore... :(

#17     Feb 4, 2003
  7. No one, except perhaps the attorney or private investigator hired by Princess

#18     Feb 4, 2003
  8. God Bless Hitman...

#19     Feb 4, 2003
  9. that dude is heavy. he is a REAL AMERICAN HERO ! bring him back !!!!!

ja c k

#20     Feb 4, 2003