should Augusta allow women members?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Nov 26, 2002.

1. by that logic, if you have a FNMA/GNMA mortgage we all share in your liability to some degree -

and because all of us paid in some small part for the road joining your driveway, we all deserve access to your house, right?

(party at Tampa's, tomorrow night :cool: )

#11     Nov 26, 2002
  2. tampa

tampa

...what would you possibly know about logic?

#12     Nov 26, 2002
  3. El Cohon

El Cohon

this reminds me of the 4 golfers accidentally killed by lightening. At the Pearly Gates, St Peter told them of the error and that they could go back as anything they want.

After a brief discussion they agreed...."Lesbians"

When St Peter asked why the response was typical guy logic:

"We still get to eat p*ssy but now we can hit from the red tees"

:)

#13     Jan 21, 2003
  4. Martha burke would shut down Elite if she saw that remark!!!

#14     Jan 21, 2003
  5. It is a "Private Club" -- that means they can invite and refuse whomever they please.

Augusta refused Bill Gates. If its private, let them do what they want. Your house is private -- would you want the local paper complaining that you are letting in too many whites / males / etc and not enough blacks / females / etc?

#15     Jan 21, 2003
  6. I know what you are saying...I keep inviting the Hooters Girls over to my house but my wife won't let them in....:D

#16     Jan 21, 2003
  7. witty.

#17     Jan 21, 2003
  8. El Cohon

El Cohon

Does it really matter if women play Augusta, I doubt if any member of ET will ever play there. I know I never will so who give a shit.

It just doesn't matter if women are allowed. Even if we all voted to allow it even if God in Heaven above points his hand at the field; even if every man woman and child joined hands together and prayed for this , it just wouldn't matter because all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Mohawk because they've got all the money! It just doesn't matter

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! (Tripper from Meatballs!.. Sorry I forgot that this isn't the favorite movie quotes chat)

REALLY GUYS, ALL I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IS DRINKING SOME BEER WHILE WATCHING A GREAT MATCH AND THANKS TO ALL THESE ANGRY WOMEN IT WILL BE COMMERCIAL FREE!:)

#18     Jan 21, 2003