Should all drugs be legalized in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 2, 2010.

Should all drugs be legal

1. Yes, all of them.

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. Just the soft drugs like marijuana

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. No, we dont need any more junkies in the US

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. No...in fact we should make cigarettes and alcohol illegal!

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. I vote yes ALL drugs should be legal with pharmacy consulting fees available since we are not just talking about the supposedly recreational drugs here.

Of course when purchasing you are attesting to yourself being an informed consumer, and know how to take the drug in an approved manner so as to render harmless the seller should you misuse the drug.

Grow up People take responsibility for yourself.

PS: It cracked me up when they wanted to ban Oxycontin wait for it......... for basically working too well. Good effing gawd that's moronic ! some pos loser offs himself so you want to penalize the chronically ill.

#11     Jul 2, 2010
  2. got a special sauce for your next big mac.

chunky but it's not tarter :D

#12     Jul 2, 2010
  3. Wouldn't that be a nice message for someone to show your boss and your identity.

You do know food tampering is a crime.

#13     Jul 2, 2010
  4. if idiocy was a crime you;d get TRIPLE life with chance of parole after the 2nd ROFL :D

#14     Jul 2, 2010
  5. 1)No matter the substance or the condition it's pretty much against the law to be driving while impaired so that's a red herring.

2) I'm one , besides it sure would make us non drug addicts life more practical in obtaining substances already available but difficult due to the anti-drug cartels.

how about that crown that suddenly needs a root canal over a holiday weekend.

There are literally a million different legit reasons for having access to controlled substances without big brother arbitrarily preventing you.

#15     Jul 2, 2010
  6. wjk

wjk

You’re a funny guy. Show them pictures of meth mouth or coke related nose bleeds while they are at a young age. You'll make an impression.

#16     Jul 2, 2010
  7. wjk

wjk

I agree, but I should have indicated "recreational" in my statement of potential users.

#17     Jul 2, 2010
  8. wjk

wjk

Specifically, I meant to imply that if drugs were legal there may be an amount that could be in your bloodstream and you would still be legal, as is the case with alcohol. Going beyond that would be the abuse of the freedom I spoke of.

#18     Jul 2, 2010
  9. The free market determines what drugs should be available and in what supply and at what price, the govt foolishly tries to interfere, spending billions over the years on the war on drugs,,fools

#19     Jul 2, 2010

10. In todays America, it seems opiates are the religion of the masses.

#20     Jul 3, 2010