shorts dropped the ball

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 19, 2009.

1. picture perfect bounce off support this morning. Going green with no looking back.

2. I don't understand why people want to make the mkts about bulls and bears, friends and enemies? It should be about MAKING MONEY. If that means we must buy, we buy or we must sell, we sell.

You can play for team Bull all you like, I prefer to play for team profitability :)

P.S Stockie, you're almost to 10k posts!

3. To posters like stock, who have never traded a stock or made a dime from the market, it is all about being "right". Granted, stock takes it to an extreme that is beyond ridiculous, but this is all he's got. I am still very comfortable in the short positions I opened on 8/9. If the spooz close above 1014, I am more than likely going to lose a few bucks. Patience is a virtue with trading. Hyper posters like stock do not have that quality.

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

so you're a switch hitter.... :eek:

5. LoL, I knew someone would take the opportunity to say that :)

6. right again as usual

7. So far, it still looks like heavy short-covering. We'll know better in a day or 2.

8. You're always right about the mkt making a move, usually you are just plain wrong on the direction. Today, by some miracle, you got the direction correct. Nice job :)