Shorts blindsided today. Market turn or burn?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jul 13, 2009.

1. what call? this whole thread is just your observations....yesterdays posts were AFTER Intel earnings and we gapped up. You're just providing commentary (which is fine) but no calls are being made here....plus your thread title is a question

#11     Jul 15, 2009
  2. Just like in 1st grade, reading comprehension counts. Read carefully, don't skip words, and look up the meaning of any you don't know.

Class dismissed.

Hint

"Serious Verticalism"

Thats as unambiguous as it gets.

#12     Jul 15, 2009
  3. "serious verticalism" followed DIRECTLY by "shorts not amused" is...drum roll please........COMMENTARY

Not to mention you started this thread at the very end of a strong rally day in which the mkt closed at the highs

#13     Jul 15, 2009
  4. However, 35 ES points since original statement.

#14     Jul 15, 2009
  5. I'm not argueing what the market has done only that a "call" wasn't made. And when someone brags how spot on and great their call was when in fact a call was never made in the first place, they should be challenged...or at least it should be pointed out :)

#15     Jul 15, 2009
  6. tsk, tsk

07-13-09 02:21 PM

Is that the VERY END of the day? Hmm there were 5 points to go. Though I'm not even taking credit for that.

Look, I understand that folks are intimidated when someone makes an accurate call.

They are more comfortable with losers (ask Freud about it).

I have made quite a few calls of this type. If you think there was no message in the postings then for you there was none.

The whole point of the post was that the rally HAD to be smart money. WHY, listen carefully.

Because it was based on NOTHING. There was no reason in public view for such a buy program.

When you see that , its the boyz.

Kapish? Get it?

It's like when Putin buys shares in an oil stock.

you can lead them to water,,,,,,,

#16     Jul 15, 2009
  7. sorry, you are correct. I was referring to the "serious verticalism" post which was at 3:56. The 2:21 post you are referring to is where you say "fakeout possible" which is by no means a call one way or another. Sounds more like a HEDGE :D

#17     Jul 15, 2009
  8. dude, at these prices you should be glad to get anything, hedged or not

I mean how much does Zanger get for telling you to short GS

PS Based on my proprietary work (not available to the public), we have just completed a perfectly timed full retrace of the down leg.

Should be a very interesting 2 days into expiration.

#18     Jul 15, 2009
  9. I'm glad we agree on one very important thing....our proprietary info should NOT be available to the public :D

#19     Jul 15, 2009
  10. looks like another timely top call. CIT thrown to the wolves.

#20     Jul 15, 2009