Shorting into FED

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Sep 21, 2011.

1. EPrado

EPrado

The Katie Perry thing is a hoot. I am still laughing about that one.

Got to give this dope credit...his lying is beyond entertaining.

#41     Sep 21, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lot of egos around here.

#42     Sep 21, 2011
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Those who bark the loudest are full of shit. If one reads through EMR's babble on here it's easy to see he's nothing more than a failed trader trying to draw others into his miserable life.

The fact that he is now....ummm......trading again at least makes it entertaining instead of his normal whining crybaby act.

His fed cut post earlier was hilarious.

#43     Sep 21, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's been my observation as well.

Smurf
    Tradingurinals
    cooolweb
    stock777...

#44     Sep 21, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wow, such profanity and venom to someone who asked you something politely. It's quite obvious you think you're more important than you are with all that puffing.

By the way, this thread's call today was quite poor.

#45     Sep 21, 2011
  6. It's amazing if anything gets discussed at all on this forum. All I ever read is a whole lot of dick swinging and hating. They should rename this site EliteHaters.com

#46     Sep 21, 2011
  7. trading is but trrrrrrrrading is not!

aaaaaahahahaahaah

#47     Sep 21, 2011
  8. EPrado

EPrado

It usually is a huge tell. The ones who won't STFU and are attention whores....well.....are worthless in the trading biz. No different with the clown who started this thread. Some of them are failures and can't stand the fact that others are succeeding in an area that they failed in. So they whine and cry about it.....

The funny part is EMR wants to act like a big shot saying he "trades" SPYS and QQQ's.....wants people to think he has some big account where he can trade a few thousand of each. Someone in his position would be much better off trading ES or NQ Futures, much more bang for the smaller amount of money. But he is too damn stupid top realize this....and can't even make up bs correctly.

#48     Sep 21, 2011