Shorting into FED

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Sep 21, 2011.

1. being forced to cover.... I do not like the fact the market sold off so far.....

taking 75% off the table.

#11     Sep 21, 2011
  2. what has sold off "so far"? What were you covering if I my ask. Thanks

#12     Sep 21, 2011
  3. Because that's how you trade- and btw he's not gambling.he has laid out a trading plan using logic,deduction,past experience and guts... any decent trader should recognise that.
    There is no such thing as 'easy profit' in trading

#13     Sep 21, 2011
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Hilarious..this dope EMR thinks the fed is going to cut today. Not so tough to see that he is a failed trader.

Gotta love his posts on here....continually whines that no traders make money, trading is over.....blah blah blah. Then posts some fantasy trade in a make believe account....priceless :D

#14     Sep 21, 2011
  5. I'm suppose I'm a near-expert at TA. I read the charts right about 49.99% of the time. Can't see any convincing clues in the charts of the Dow or in SPY, DOG, TZA, etc. except maybe a little, tiny hint that short is better than long.

Bought an odd lot of TZA on margin.

Used to be a millionaire.

Hope this has been helpful.

#15     Sep 21, 2011
  6. In other words he's gambling.

#16     Sep 21, 2011
  7. Operative word in your first sentence is "little"

But your post count isn't., is it?

Some people are in the stock market to actually extract money. Fish from the river of fish; but apparently there are others that need to be "right".

And yet others that both need to be right and........broadcast to the world.

Fascinating.

#17     Sep 21, 2011
  8. LOL.

regardless if you think trading is gambling (which it is unless you have inside information) or not.....I was forced out of 75% of my positions, for a profit...but still forced out as we sold more than I expected on the Futures/INDU into the Feds.

I have a very small position left on the short side in Qs and Spys.

So, not really worried if we rally hard but I will be forced to take the trade off the table if that happens.

If we bounce around in Noise I will hold the small position until I get some what of a signal on direction. If we then sell.....I'm holding into close. If we rally, I have to cover.

Those are the rules for today.

#18     Sep 21, 2011
  9. He told me he is an oil magnate + rockstar touring in Europe:D

#19     Sep 21, 2011
  10. i'm glad you are a money raiser, because there was no "sell off" that I've seen. When the fed announces, you will see a real sell off.

nothing wrong with your trades, since you aren't a professional trader,

#20     Sep 21, 2011