Shorting Ford and First Solar F and FSLR

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jackstone54, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Yes, you need time to figure all of this out. It should be on your brokerage statement today if you covered. What's the problem?

#51     May 1, 2008
  2. I love this prediction.

God, it sure is a good thing no one listened to you HUH? Another great call by JackShit. Good thing you're nothing but a paper trader.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1877342

#52     May 1, 2008
  3. I would listen to you, but I am an older male and dont have time to deal with the local high school rif-raf posting on the school computer while bored at class.

Just go and get yourself a job if you can or pick up a book and read....

#53     May 1, 2008
  4. Trying to divert your fake trade post again?

Yeah right. I bet I paid more taxes than you made last year you piker.

#54     May 1, 2008
  5. Careful there dude, taxes take up a sizeable portion of your gross income, you might be giving him a lot more credit than you think :p

#55     May 1, 2008
  6. Bump.

Still waiting for the fslr trade. You say you don't have time but you're posting opinions and charts all over the place. Could it possibly be you never made the trade, or already got stopped out before the drop?

I say you never made the trade. PIKER.

#56     May 1, 2008
  7. Its funny how all of you guys make so much money, but spend every waking second on a website posting trying to gain credibility in front of people you never met and probably will never meet or even know their real names.

Haha. To that, I truly have to laugh. The only money some of you make is when you find it in the seats at the public library. My advice, go get yourself a real job.

#57     May 1, 2008
  8. I can personally guarantee that I make the least amount of money of all people on this board. :D

#58     May 1, 2008
  9. #59     May 1, 2008
  10. really? you didn't get stopped out of this trade before the drop? don't lie to us. i mean you were only down 25 to 30 points in a trade that had been going against you for weeks.

and please tell me you understand why FSLR dropped today other than it just being overvalued. because if you understand why then you will know that you could have just made a short on oil, gold, and any other commodity related stock...all of which had much cleaner and easier setups to short.

#60     May 1, 2008