Shorting ban...well done!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by street carp, Sep 29, 2008.

1. How can DJI drop 700+ with such a policy in place? Will they admit they were wrong + stupid?

2. No, but I'll say you are an imbecile, will that suffice?

3. Please expand, cunt.

4. lescor

lescor

Easy. With no shorts in the market, guess who's NOT buying to cover on the way down?

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

tah dah! Look what happened in Pakistan when they banned short selling, the market is down 20% +

6. I screwed up. I will probably take a 15% hit or more because I did not stay in cash. I took the chance, that is what trading is about. When it was up to the FED to manipulate things they knew what they were doing, they have spent there whole lives studying how markets and economics work. Now we are in the hands of congress and politicians. These guys are generally as clueless about economics as they would be doing surgery. I should have known better.
    I never use credit, always save my money, invest it to make more money. I do not live beyond my means. I of coarse will come out way ahead when all this is over. The average American has no clue yet but they will if this continues.

7. Exactly what I warned when I heard they enacted the lame policy originally.