Shortcut to latest post a bit small

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MajorUrsa, Apr 26, 2007.

1. The shortcut arrows [​IMG] behind the thread-titles in the main screen are a neat feature, I use it a lot.
    I would'nt mind if they could be made a little bigger. The mouse on my laptop isn't very accurate and I need to aim very carefully, not an easy task late at night.

Thanks for taking notice,

Ursa..

2. Joe

Joe

Although this is not what you want, you could do it in 2 steps instead of just one.

For instance, clicking the thread tittle is Step One, and Step 2 is clicking the link
    that says "Go To Last Page".

Two Steps instead of 1 and they are moderately large areas for you to click on.

3. Thanks Joe, for answering.

I think the step 2 you mention is coming from a drop-down dialog or something? It is not available to me, maybe because I use Mozilla under Linux.

It would be a solution though. Or maybe reconsider my request? Only 2 or 3 pixels would do :)

Ursa..

4. Unfortunately, going to the last page is not quite the same as going to the last post. You still need to scroll down. If you have set your options to show a large number of posts per page then it can be a bit of a way to scroll.

The go to last post link is really ideal for those of us that just like to check quickly on the latest developments of a thread.

I agree with the OP, a slightly larger or more prominent icon would do the trick and is something I myself meant to bring up before.

So, for what it's worth, consider this a second vote. I have no idea what icon you might come up with though! I'll have a hunt around.