Shortcut to latest post a bit small

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MajorUrsa, Apr 26, 2007.

1. The shortcut arrows [​IMG] behind the thread-titles in the main screen are a neat feature, I use it a lot.
    I would'nt mind if they could be made a little bigger. The mouse on my laptop isn't very accurate and I need to aim very carefully, not an easy task late at night.

Thanks for taking notice,

2. Joe

Although this is not what you want, you could do it in 2 steps instead of just one.

For instance, clicking the thread tittle is Step One, and Step 2 is clicking the link
    that says "Go To Last Page".

Two Steps instead of 1 and they are moderately large areas for you to click on.
  3. Thanks Joe, for answering.

I think the step 2 you mention is coming from a drop-down dialog or something? It is not available to me, maybe because I use Mozilla under Linux.

It would be a solution though. Or maybe reconsider my request? Only 2 or 3 pixels would do :)

4. Unfortunately, going to the last page is not quite the same as going to the last post. You still need to scroll down. If you have set your options to show a large number of posts per page then it can be a bit of a way to scroll.

The go to last post link is really ideal for those of us that just like to check quickly on the latest developments of a thread.

I agree with the OP, a slightly larger or more prominent icon would do the trick and is something I myself meant to bring up before.

So, for what it's worth, consider this a second vote. I have no idea what icon you might come up with though! I'll have a hunt around.