Short Wells Fargo Wtc

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Apr 13, 2009.

1. yonisin

yonisin

how'd that work out for you

#51     Apr 24, 2009

2. prior to 25.07. however long it takes....

surf

#52     Apr 24, 2009
  3. A 28% stop loss?

At least it's better than the CROX short debacle that you let run away from you for weeks on end before finally throwing in the towel and taking a monster loss.

#53     Apr 24, 2009
  4. too bad surf couldn`t of held in there on crox, what a short that turned out to be in the end, or oil and 148, that is the hardest part, being blown out trying to pick a top.

#54     Apr 24, 2009
  5. Everyone knew CROX was going to collapse at some point. It was a fad plastic shoe maker with a ridiculous market cap.

MS mistake was trying to pick the top instead of waiting for the eventual breakdown.

Look back at his ET track record. It's basically a top/bottom picking disaster show.

#55     Apr 24, 2009
  6. Diego11

Diego11

ID Short it Around 25

#56     Apr 24, 2009
  7. May 2 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire Warren Buffett, whose Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is the largest shareholder in Wells Fargo & Co., said the lender is a “fabulous” company.

“All banks aren’t alike by a long shot, and in our view Wells Fargo, among the large banks, has some advantages the others do not,” Buffett said today at Berkshire’s annual meeting in Omaha, Nebraska.

either marketsurfer or Buffett has gone insane...

#57     May 2, 2009
  8. Mario66

Mario66

#58     May 2, 2009
  9. If WFC goes above $25 in the next 25 days or so, I will kiss buffet' old ass in downtown new york.

It is time for WFC to head south, or at least stop moving top. My numbers have been telling me that a short term top is in $22 to $22.5. I wish I listened to them.

It is not inconceiveable that Warren is talking his stock to sell it.

#59     May 2, 2009
  10. R U still interested to know the answer?

#60     May 2, 2009