SHORT Walmart? "Loughner Bought Bullets at Walmart"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Anecdotal but powerful.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1u0Byq5Qis?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1u0Byq5Qis?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#51     Jan 15, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

Many families have Marines in their fold including mine. Quit boring us with this patronizing crap.

#52     Jan 15, 2011
  3. nLepwa

nLepwa

#53     Jan 15, 2011
  4. Yes I do. But I prefer referencing sources that are based on competent research.

This is a highly emotional subject for many. Furthermore it is highly political and therefore filled with research on par with that that supported global warming and vaccine caused autism. As a concealed carry weapons instructor, I may be biased but I suspect I have thought more deeply than most posting here on this subject.

#54     Jan 15, 2011
  5. Marines call the Navy just transportation. :D

#55     Jan 15, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Typical liberal dance.

#56     Jan 15, 2011
  7. My wife is a liberal. She initially opposed my decision to carry concealed. She is still as liberal as ever, but strongly supports my carrying now. She understands how it would destroy me if I had the skill but did not carry and that day came and I could do nothing to protect her.

Among my tribe, most are extremely liberal and anti gun including my children. So you can say I love liberals but do not agree with them on this subject.

#57     Jan 15, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Oh shut up and quit acting like a dummy.

My post wasn't in any disrespect for the United States Marines. I was merely poking some fun at Leapy because he appeared to be playing the role of a braggart.

In and of themselves, his accomplishments are very commendable. But, if he was bragging, which it appeared to me that he was, then his post was inappropriate, imo.

Next time you're on ET late at night I suggest you splash some cold water in your face and sip on some coffee. Don't come on here trying to twist things around.

#58     Jan 15, 2011
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

LeapUp IS a braggart. A departure from the Marines I know.

#59     Jan 15, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

:D

#60     Jan 15, 2011