SHORT Walmart? "Loughner Bought Bullets at Walmart"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 13, 2011.

1. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/30InBgGhiSo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/30InBgGhiSo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fitting, imo.

#31     Jan 14, 2011
  2. You obviously are way out of touch with history. Typically only 5% to 20% of a citizenry and their actions SHIFTS proper change in a misdirected government. This is about psychology, when a certain amount of the population shows a willingness to SHOW NO FEAR in the face of insurmountable circumstances......then there can be a short term opportunity for a bigger movement to develop.

Citizens would obviously lose many battles but they would still have the potential to win a war of perception. You also need some ability to defend your family as a society breaks down from those around you. Many I know own weapons to defend against a societal breakdown.....NOT to take on the 1st CAV in the neighborhood.

#32     Jan 14, 2011
  3. All the articles I have posted here are to demonstrate the OBVIOUS times we are in........YOUR accepted govt is ACCELERATING the technological POLICE STATE ALL AROUND YOU! :eek:

Do you see it (with some humor added)??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAh_8erWyQw :eek:

#33     Jan 14, 2011
  4. So is that where your attitude came from? Your literacy is almost incomprehensible. Why not just cut out the cute crap and spell words correctly?

How about me? Idk....... I took the easy way out and got a college degree.

Apparently I'm not making myself very clear. There is no difference between Bush and Obama except the fact that Obama inherited this mess from that idiot. He ran the USA into the ground.

You know what? Now that you brought it up........Every marine i've met has come back with a chip on their shoulder.

Why is that? They weren't exactly 4.0 students going in either.

#34     Jan 14, 2011
  5. Yeah Leapy is a little nuts. A machine gun at a hardware store? he's on a different planet

#35     Jan 14, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Man, the liberals on this thread are very naive and poorly educated in historical knowledge. You need to read and study a lot more than this forum to learn what is going on. I feel sorry for your ignorance.

#36     Jan 14, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

".....This sort of advertising may seem incredible today, but in 1925 anyone with $225 could purchase a Thompson Submachine gun either by mail order, or from the local hardware or sporting goods store........"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/886528/posts

#37     Jan 14, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

No 4.0 as undergrad. 3.17 I believe. I worked full time as a Police Officer, was (still am), married, and had to pay the bills, but did well in College despite the above.
    I went through USMC OCC @ Quantico, and became a Commissioned Officer.

Enjoy your freedom. I am partly responsible for you being free enough to say what you will...

#38     Jan 14, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Wow we are all so impressed Leapy. Can you bend over and lick your own ass? Would give you one more thing to brag about. 'Sides you got nothing on anybody. I shook hands with Wolfman Jack one time. Can you top that?

#39     Jan 14, 2011
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thank you!:)

And no, I don't believe I could lick my own arse.:confused:

Got nothing on anyone besides having God's loving hand pushing me ahead each day.

I've shaken hands with Arnold Schwarzenegger several times, but that doesn't make me an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder either...:confused: :p :D

Last, can you lick your own arse?:confused: On second thought, I don't need to know that!:eek: :D :D

#40     Jan 14, 2011