SHORT Walmart? "Loughner Bought Bullets at Walmart"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 13, 2011.

1. it was bushes term that started this mess (u seem to have forgotten 911). I think you need to check in somewhere btw.

#11     Jan 14, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

They have already started trying to silence disent. It's just beginning unless we stand up for our rights.

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/11/30/the-plan-to-silence-dissent

#12     Jan 14, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Again, great post!

Here's an example for those who think we should be allowed to have ONE flintloc, while Glocks, and AR-15's are banned:

The man who basically raised me passed away at 79 in July. He was a US Army Korean War Veteran, and retired State Police Trooper (retired in 1978.)

When he was a kid in school, him and his friends walked to school together. They carried their shotguns to school, unloaded them and put them in the Principal's office until the bell rang. They would collect their shotguns, and squirrel hunt on their way home.

He often said, "that same weapon I used to take to school is the same one it is today. The gun hasn't changed... People have."

I worked my way through College as a Police Officer, and have ALWAYS encouraged law abiding, common sense people to own firearms as they are they only thing standing between freedom and anarchy... With an unarmed population (and it starts with banning Glocks, etc.,), the gubment can do absolutely anything they want to do to us. Wake us America!

Last, I just bought 55 Glock hi cap mags for an average cost of $24 each. In six months, these will pay off nicely as human emotion takes over, and people begin to panic wanting what was once legal to own...

When slick willy banned anything holding over 10 rounds in 1994, the glock mags went from $19-20 each to $129-149 each in a year...

#13     Jan 14, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Think there will ever be any middle ground where the extreme conservatives and the extreme liberals can meet to resolve any of these problems. Or, does each side just continue to get elected every few years while blasting the other side for each position that the other side takes?

#14     Jan 14, 2011
  5. Hey, it worked for the STOCK section for posting!!! :D

#15     Jan 14, 2011
  6. Rachel Maddow: Enemy of Liberty and the Bill of Rights

Kurt Nimmo

January 14, 2011

The limousine liberal Rachel Maddow used her MSNBC show Thursday to call for a renewed gun-grabbing effort by the government. After running an emotionally charged video segment of Barry Obama paying tribute to nine-year-old mass shooting victim Christina Taylor Green, Maddow read an anti-Second Amendment screed from her teleprompter.

(continues with VIDEO)........... http://www.infowars.com/rachel-maddow-enemy-of-liberty-and-the-bill-of-rights/

#16     Jan 14, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I remember 911 all too well. I was in combat 2 hitches as a US Marine. How about you?

And I know Bush put a large amount of big brother stuff in place. I voted for him, but didn't like how liberal he was. Odumba will carry on the big brother shit, and be 10x more apt to make us subjects vs. Free Citizens over Bush.

And check myself in? Lol! The dumbocrats LOVE any event that gives them "fuel" to enact their untimate agenda: total government control. Maybe you should flush out your headgear sir?

#17     Jan 14, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, it's sad!

I say vote Libertarian. The repubs and the dumbs are a broken mess!

#18     Jan 14, 2011
  9. The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets Political Speech and Gun Owners

January 14, 2011

A plethora of tyrannical campaigns have been initiated and designed to break up communities and turn citizens against one another. The justifications for these fascist programs are always a matter of national security. The real reason for these programs and even the events that brought them into existence is to set up a police control grid.

VIDEO..... http://www.infowars.com/the-witch-h...work-targets-political-speech-and-gun-owners/

#19     Jan 14, 2011
  10. clacy

clacy

I disagree with this. There are plenty on the left who have talked about reinstating the Fairness Doctrine, Since 2006. I don't know what to say to someone who thinks that such a move wouldn't restrict free speech.

Ironically, it's the same people often times who support gun restrictions.

I would again ask you to consider why do they do this?

These two principles (speech and firearms) are at the core of who we are as a country. I personally would rather live with a slightly higher incidence of gun violence, as an insurance policy against a totalitarian government taking hold.

#20     Jan 14, 2011