Short the Euro

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I had read it in John Taylor's (runs the world's larges FX fund) Weekly Missive (he had it two weeks in a row) and Citibank's last release, and finally in Sebastian Galy's (Societe Generale) email distribution. I do not have the tools to witness it myself.

If you would like me to email some of it to you, PM me your email address.

#41     Nov 1, 2011
  2. You are an idiot, and a coward:

1. An idiot because you were bullish at the top of e/u, and you were bearish at the last bottom of the stock market.

2. You are a coward because you did not have the courage to recognize your stupidity in both cases.

#42     Nov 1, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Show me where I was bullish please. In the meantime, some advice for you, troll:

[​IMG]

#43     Nov 1, 2011
  4. The job of an average trader is to "fuck" people like your John Taylor, not to listen to them.

#44     Nov 1, 2011
  5. Shut your fucking mouth: the proof of your bullishness is in this thread (you even insulted me for being bearish). I can give your the link of the thread where you insulted bears at the latest bottom in the stock market if you deny it.

#45     Nov 1, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

touched a nerve, have I, kiddie?

Quote where I said I was bullish, or fall back on continued ignorance.

As for insulting bears, I can give you an equal number of threads where I insult bulls. It isn't bulls or bears I laugh at, but pikers like yourself who post silly reasons and excuses when the market doesn't go their way, regardless of the direction they take.

Incidentally, jackwagon, if I was indeed Bullish on the market, why would I do this:?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3341063&highlight=SEf#post3341063

#46     Nov 1, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#47     Nov 1, 2011
  8. The troll has become bearish on euro, at 1.3650. I went long.

#48     Nov 1, 2011
  9. e/u at 13696.

The stop of trolls who draw triangles and a trend lines (on 15minutes), and place a stop a bit above the lines, should be hit now as e/u is at 1.3696.

My risk for long side has now increased, smart money is probably locking gains, and waiting to see what a retreat would do, with the trendliners locking their losses.

#49     Nov 1, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Can you re-read this and tell me what I'm missing, troll?

#50     Nov 1, 2011