Short the Euro/USD Now!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bullz n Bearz, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Most traders loose when they " know" and dont "see"
    remember the word SPECULATE

Latin "speculatus", past participle of speculari to spy out,
    to see

But what I do know, is I loose when I know something and dont confirm what I see on my charts I did a brief video on you tube
    called ( Behavioral Trading )

It may help, also check out Denise Shull she did 3 free webinars on the CBOT on trader psychology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2aOcigjp0

Take Care,

Joe B.

#121     Oct 28, 2007
  2. GaryN

GaryN

Why do so many people on this forum use "loose" where I would normally use "lose". So many people do it here that I have to assume there is some meaning in trading terminology that I am not familiar with. Does it have something to do with turning your money loose?

#122     Oct 28, 2007
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Because they don't know any better.The same confusing their and there.

#123     Oct 28, 2007
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Because they don't know any better.The same confusing their and they're.LOL

#124     Oct 28, 2007
  5. Cesko

Cesko

QUOTE]Quote from GaryN:

Why do so many people on this forum use "loose" where I would normally use "lose". So many people do it here that I have to assume there is some meaning in trading terminology that I am not familiar with. Does it have something to do with turning your money loose? [/QUOTE]

Because they don't know any better.The same confusing their and they're.LOL

#125     Oct 28, 2007
  6. Thanks for the input Old school.

Took a couple of Days off to clear my head. I was able to come to an important realization. I began trading like I could pick the top and bottom of anything. Truth is no one can. I am sure this is a classic mistake made by newbies like myself. I have read what traders like Downriver were saying to me, but it wasn't quite clicking. The name of the game for me should be to look at the long term trend. in this case the trend has been up. I should have then decided an acceptable buy level (4185, 4250 etc.) and then held my trade until it hit my target. Be aware of the Market movements, but only to ensure that I am not in a bad trade. Other than that be patient and wait. Don't get caught in the minute to minute back and forth of the market. If I had set the area where I thought I could get good "value" and then entered there I would have never gotten in the trouble I got into.

Thanks again for all the input. My Quest resumes!

#126     Oct 29, 2007
  7. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#127     Oct 29, 2007
  8. Sobieski

Sobieski

Anyone know what became of the village idiot?

#128     Nov 7, 2007
  9. He went back to his village and changed places with Stock Trad3r. They rotate on ET every 6 months.

#129     Nov 7, 2007