Short the ES with impunity 08/02/2006

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by polpolik, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Yup, on occasion 2 lots. Cant risk too much with my account size.

And i am only looking to make 3.5 handles. Cant imagine making too much with all the back and filling going on

#21     Aug 2, 2006
  2. empee

empee

i think we are squeezing higher, the question si where does the squeeze exhaust to figure out if this is real, feels like it could test near previous highs (kinda a W pattern on weekly)..

but definately feels like a squeeze going on.. prob on low volume summer gamez...

#22     Aug 2, 2006
  3. Washing the windows here at 1285. Need a better view, seems like too many people are short.:)

Mike

#23     Aug 3, 2006
  4. I took half off the table mid 70's. Will look to add shorts if this goes higher or reenter shorts if it hits mid 70s again.

#24     Aug 3, 2006
  5. if this baby brakes 1288 it s going higher
    it has been re-testing the 1288/ 1289 levels but no luck
    Matter of time

#25     Aug 3, 2006
  6. If this stays around this range by closing, we're going to end up with a potential spinning top in a candlestick perspective.

If, it goes back to where it opened, then we have a gravestone doji that could signify a stronger reversal to the downside. This all depends on where it ends to day (weak or strong).

#26     Aug 4, 2006
  7. most upside moves are being pushed down. I'm getting ready to short more at this point but will wait and see if we have follow through for tomorrow and Thursday.

I think the August drop will take place soon.

#27     Aug 8, 2006