Short Term Trading.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Grob109, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..

#21     Oct 18, 2003
  2. Can this pig have the third report, too? These pearls you cast taste good!

#22     Oct 18, 2003
  3. High level trading comes from the P, V relationship and market flow (T&S reading etc).

The attached Jokari 4 cell window notes the major and minor items for both the "continuation" of the market and dissruptions (flaws) Flaws are Blockers for market operating point migration.

I do reports to describe stuff. There is a report for each of the items in the matrix.

SCT is a multi level strategy that isolates fractals and eliminates feed back loops that lead to not making money by being trapped in artificial loops. Prespective is the slow level; the trading level involves two boolean equations; and the loop breaker keeps you out of negative feedback and in "the right side of the market.

with reports (they link together) I isolate the principal contruct then provide a secondary report that includes all veriations.

The Jokari window (Jokari is a psychologist and i parallel his stuffwhen there are two dimensions as in market and trader.) is the creme of the market formations, major and minor. You will always be in the picture somewhere. So is the market.

#23     Oct 18, 2003
  4. See attachment

#24     Oct 18, 2003
  5. See Attachment

#25     Oct 18, 2003
  6. See attachment for SCT trading

two other attachments supplement it: MPT 419 and MPT 414

#26     Oct 18, 2003
  7. See attached

#27     Oct 18, 2003
  8. See attached

#28     Oct 18, 2003
  9. this character doesnt even bother to turn the scribbles the right way. shows his respect for the readers.

#29     Oct 19, 2003
  10. That's a price learners have to pay! :D

#30     Oct 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.