Short Term Trading w/ Gaps

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, May 28, 2005.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

For those of you who watch the video, it is about 10 minutes long, please leave feedback.

Brandon

3. j1900q

j1900q

Great video. I know it took time to do this.
    Thanks
    Keith

4. da-net

da-net

If your goal is the sharing of knowledge. It might have been better to supply some background info as to how you scan or find your gap play that you consider. If your goal was to learn how to do videos, it was acceptable for a first attempt and probably very superior to what I could do. If you need to see some videos by others PM me and I will supply links.

5. I liked the video. Down to earth and honest.

I think it would be helpful if you quantify
    what you mean by a gap- what percentage price move, how much volume increase etc.

Most of your examples show very large gaps, but would this strategy work on smaller ones as well?

One minor spelling error- "ultimatly" should be "ultimately"

6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I want to thank everyone for the feedback that has been provided so far. It is exactly what I need to make the videos better so that you can get more of what you want out of them going forward.

Brandon

7. WinSum

WinSum

da-net,

Do you have links to trading videos or just links to videos in general ?

8. da-net

da-net

links only...videos are something that I would definitely be horrible at!

9. VictorS

VictorS

nicely done. I'm impressed.

10. froggie

froggie

Well Brandon, obviously you are somewhat of an intelligent guy. But I cannot understand why you would ruin my post on market maker tricks by posting lame jokes. Expect what you do to others to be done unto you.

#10     May 29, 2005