Short term rally starts today.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Jun 13, 2006.

Short term rally starts today in the S&P

1. You are carzy but I think you are right.

34 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. You are crazy and are fixing to have bloody hands

32 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. I don't know and don't really care because I run a 80 billion dollar hedge fund and spend all my fre

31 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. thorn

thorn

and if anyone believes bozo after the s&p dipped below 1220 after his delusional buy, then i've got prime oceanfront property in Nevada to sell you.

#41     Jun 14, 2006
  2. EPrado

EPrado

You did say by friday.....my bad....

But come on man...you made this bottom call.....then bail an hr later....the trade you did was a nice one no doubt....

If you meant an hour by saying short term then good call....

I havent seen your other posts, but others on here seem to imply you have called a lot of bottoms recently......

Its kind of easy coming on every day saying this is the bottom....clamming up as we go down....then on the first up day saying "I told you so"....

#42     Jun 14, 2006
  3. People keep it civil.. I've already deleted a few threads that have gotten out of line and way off topic. Talk about trading not eachother.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#43     Jun 14, 2006
  4. ===========
    Nice call to put it simple;
    remember you catch intraday trend changes nicely,
    from your 888plus page YM journal.

ES is pretty weak for a mid month rally this week;
    but as your first written word ,says ''short'':D

#44     Jun 15, 2006
  5. Adobian

Adobian

S&P Bounce is currently lagging the DOW and NAZ Bounces. I think there is a bit more to the upside. Then down again in a few days.

(I am just guessing here).

#45     Jun 15, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

I know 1250 will be hit on ES. Will the put sellers in SPY close their positions when it does ?

#46     Jun 15, 2006
  7. Voltente:
    Nice call. Are you trading Sept issue? Low was 1244.25 around 1 hr ago.

#47     Jun 15, 2006
  8. thorn

thorn

and if you believe this, I've got some prime oceanfront property in Colorado to sell you, cheap! please pm me.

are you aware the s&p swooned down 15-20 pts after this "call"?

are you aware volente bragged about selling 1240 puts on this thread, which then ballooned to over $20 on tuesday close? but thats not important now.

are you aware over 60% ET members said volonte has zero credibility? this is before volonte cried and got thread removed. the other 40% did not give him an endorsement, they merely voted up or down for s&p direction.

#48     Jun 15, 2006
  9. Maybe more than 60% now.:D

#49     Jun 15, 2006
  10. you called the bottom within 5 minutes. way to go!

#50     Jun 15, 2006