Short Satyam Adr - Ramlinga Raju (chairman) Resignes With Biggest Scam In Indian Corp

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by MaxNewYork, Jan 7, 2009.

1. no, i had a lot of what i created destroyed by their lies

and yes, i do enjoy justice

that's what this is

and it's clearly over your head

#21     Jan 7, 2009
  2. x2012

x2012

and what exactly is your rationale behind this statement?

#22     Jan 7, 2009
  3. working with, and interviewing H-1bs, who are pathalogical liars, as a group

#23     Jan 7, 2009
  4. Thats right, they all claim to be phd's in something from a school who's name you can't pronounce or find on a map

#24     Jan 7, 2009
  5. Which one of you idiots doesn't think we need the death penalty for fraud on this scale?

#25     Jan 7, 2009
  6. mokwit

mokwit

Yes, but of you did not know what it was about before seeing it you would not be able to differentiate it from any other Bollywood song and dance film.

#26     Jan 7, 2009
  7. This is the same clown that tried to pull a fast one a month ago in this stock.

Fair warning to all that something was rotten in HindiLand.

[​IMG]

Soon to be driving a cab in NY

#27     Jan 7, 2009
  8. So this Indian guy comes to the states for a job and after a while is sick all the time. He goes to many doctors and none can find the problem. He goes to an Indian doctor.

The indian doctos says "get a bucket and take a sh*t in the bucket and then piss on the sh*t. Take the bucket and smell every time you feel sick for 2 weeks".

So the guy does what the doctor says for 2 weeks and returns to the indian doctor.

He says "doc I can't believe it, i'm cured, none of those other doctors could fix it and you did, what disease did I have?".

And the doctor says "You were homesick"

#28     Jan 8, 2009