SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Be alert for the Crude Oil Short re-entry below 93 on 1H but be cautious because she could still hit 94.98 before giving us a viable reversal to the short side.

#31     Oct 26, 2011
  2. EurUsd ..... not ready yet for the Short re-entry.

see that sideways aimless move on 4H, still ongoing?

To the dead one that looks like a triangle, i.e. bears and bulls locked in a dead heat.

Proof will come if there is a sudden vertical thrust out of the pattern.

And guess what, Euro is attracted like a magnet to just above at 1.4009

Right now the clear Short re-entry is the obvious uptrendline break when it occurs - otherwise I'm waiting for further clues.

#32     Oct 26, 2011
  3. Dollar Index touches down on the Golden Ratio and begins to seriously build up some positive divergence.

Load up, eat a good meal and be ALERT for the LONG. The 50 ma on 4H is the active trendline.

#33     Oct 26, 2011

4. GRAND, something you should know about ET - they consider Wordpress and any other board to be irrelevant and of no consequence. Don't you remember Joe once saying to you to post your calls here? If you did post your calls here, bone would throw off his trading gown and become a Sadhu.

:)

#34     Oct 26, 2011

5. Rest assured that this thread too will be requested closed by ME when I'm done. Then I'll be gone for months. Then I'll be back again and do another thread.

You could however defeat this pattern by getting me expelled. However you should team up with bone and some of the mods to get this expedited.

#35     Oct 26, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's that got to do with the $50 you lost and can't afford to pay?

#36     Oct 26, 2011
  7. Short re-entry ? You will get shot now, market is moving UP in regardless what the BS TA is saying or what is your opinion of the market .. :D

#37     Oct 26, 2011

8. You answered your own question in oh sooooo many ways that you address me ....

can't afford to pay

deadbroke

deadbeat

deady

#38     Oct 26, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you continue to pretend you're trading? Who exactly is it you think you're fooling?

#39     Oct 26, 2011
  10. There is a 50/50 shot right now.

I did not add on to my position.....not sure where this fucking market is going.

Noise beyond noise and TA is nothing but a distraction.

You have the TA camp that say's THIS MIMICS 08
    Then you have the TA camp that calls for a serious rally based on their info.

yet, you keep getting lower lows and lower highs only to have on move run past the most recent resistance.

Volume is shit,

It's any ones ball game now.

#40     Oct 26, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.