SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtor514

gtor514

The 1240-1250 level on the ES seems to be a popular turning point. Likewise I am seeing what appears to be accumulation in the USDX as it approaches 76.0. However it could be sellers chewing thru support. Awaiting a key reversal or something as confirmation. Perhaps the Euro meetings will provide the catalyst.

[​IMG]

#21     Oct 25, 2011

2. Yawn yawn yawn deadbroke gets it right again - boring.

But what's not boring is that its not allowed to get it right at ET.

Thread likely to get closed soon due to complaints that someone got the secret.

:D :D :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#22     Oct 25, 2011

3. yawn yawn yawn, deadbroke hammers in yet another riveting call on the 1H timeframe that the Dow obeyed and turned on a dime at precisely there - and broke my first trendline right there and then dig this, stopped precisely at the 2nd trendline.

Boring, boring boring. :D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

------------------------------------------

All we need now is for bone to start complaining to Joe and somehow get the thread closed.

#23     Oct 25, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or for YOU to leave ET AGAIN, and ask to have the thread closed - AGAIN.

Oh yeah how about that $50 you me on the bet over my wife you lost?
    That was more than a year ago, you STILL broke?

#24     Oct 25, 2011

5. I fcked her, didn't I? How could that ever be construed as "losing?"

:) :D

My results .... since coming to ET in Oct 2009 and learning nothing but taking matters into my own hands and driving my own training/trading.

Year 2009 (started in October at ET) ..... losses $29k

Year 2010 ..... ........................................ gains $9k

Year 2011 ..... ....................................... gains $138k thus far

Can I ever go bust? No. Why? Because in chapter one of my bible written by me and only me is the carved in stone magnifico axiom

Place the STOP 1% under the penultimate subwave where NO MOTHERFUCKER will dig to fck with me and never change it regardless how cocksure I am. Then raise it gradually always keeping it at the penultimate sub. Oh and another thing - regardless how sure I am I never bet more that 2% on one entry.
    Subsequent entries are rapid fire at the base of the pyramid in rapid succession WHEN the market honors my thought-ing.

#25     Oct 25, 2011

6. Leave ET and come back and leave and come back. AH! Therein is the creme de la creme, serendipitously discovered by me, albeit only after departing a few times, but now cast in stone as

very helpful to one's progress as a trader once one has developed one's own method and is winning

why?

Because its like going back to one's High School and instantly being transported (on the mental plane) to one's limitations back then and what becomes clear in a heartbeat is the PROGRESS. This method of measuring progress is on par with the bank balance method but in the realm of aesthetics, far more lofty in perspective.

That's why you will see me from time to time - that is if you and bone don't get me banned like the sissies you are, hehehehehe

:)

#26     Oct 25, 2011
  7. More important is the steps we guys take with our hard won earnings ...

Nothing left in BofA - it will be asking the G for assistance again.

Without even looking at NetFlix chart, when they told me they were canceling the DVD bargain at the nice price, I remember telling the clown THE TOP IS IN AND CONFIRMED> Find a new job.

I personally will celebrate widely and throw a large party when American Express comes to its knees and ask the Black Man in the Black House for financial assistance. Then, dressed in suit and tie I will go up to these cocksuckers and say, "where's your collateral?" - (like they said to me many moons ago when I was in my formative years.

Yeah baby, Joe is going to enjoy this.

:D :D :D :D :D

#27     Oct 25, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

No you bet she looked like a man, I posted a pic and you lost $50. $50 apparently you couldn't afford to lose.

#28     Oct 25, 2011

9. I lost a whole lot more than that on this one call ...... bad, bad call and what's worse, it took me days to igure out WHY I was wrong, why I had not seen it, why I had not stuck with the basics o trend instead of messing with esoteric tech. The drinks came in handy

see here ....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222582&highlight=shanghai

here's the cut and paste o my post

STOP is 1% under the June 20 low. LONG is underway. I am expecting a Wave 3 northbound move so taking a risk with said STOP is well worth the loss because if wrong, I can re-position and hit it again and recover the loss in 45 seconds flat once wave 3 gets going for real.

If there is a drop to retest the low I have a backup, high octane plan - if the low holds firm that will confirm wave 3 is underway so I would hit it again for a much bigger LONG.

If wrong I'll take my loss and have a drink and try a re-entry when drunk - it might work better.

#29     Oct 25, 2011
  10. Be alert for a rocket blast northbound on USDJPY (currently 75.94 on Oct 26-11)

Movement above 77.6 is a LONG on Daily timeframe - hold for months once in.

------------------------

clues sent to me by the Rogue Wave, the US Dollar ..... Joe, the 3rd of 3rd cannot output max thrust without the firepower of the Yen factor in the Dollar Index.

#30     Oct 26, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.