SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - precision mini-TOP Hunt

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Go on back to your trading in your own thread with your milk money.
    Don't come back. Its a free country but you're not welcome here.

#41     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So pull up your zipper dumb ass.

#42     Nov 8, 2011
  3. Exactly what is:

The trade is clearly in the loss column but it is still on and still in play.

Can't see anything that I would change in my strategy - that means, the loss is acceptable and OK, not pleasant and miss goody-two-shoes but acceptable.

I will keep the STOP in manual mode for now at approx. 78.6% based on judgement - on the Daily frame.

#43     Nov 8, 2011

4. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

He's back.

#44     Nov 8, 2011
  5. Just an R-factor for the clowns who come into this thread - Lucrum is always welcome, so is EMRGLOBAL, SHEDA, GALVINLEE and a few others, but the others who want to teach me something, FUCK OFF.

Here's why ..

I joined ET in October 2009 - I came in good faith having bought the ELITE concept, but it ended rapidly in my currency thread on the EurUsd and Dollar Index when I rapidly discovered I couldn't trade (still true hehehehehehe) but what's more staggering is that this entire place is the LOSER CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE. ET is the purgatory in preparation for the real world of trading - but only a very very very very few progress into successful trading. For 99.99999999% of the ET entrants, this Purgatory is a perennial HOME wherein misery loves company.

There might have been others before me, I don't know, but I most certainly am one of the successful fellows who figured things out on my own - this is an ongoing process and won't be complete till 2012-13.

I lost quite a bit in 2009 but now in 2011 I'm way ahead of the breakeven point - to me, just breaking even is total hocus-pocus, a fckin total waste of time and effort.

The only reason I got into this game is to nail a substantial income on a monthly basis - nothing glamorous, nothing fancy, just a good solid income. I'm there already but the few inabilities shown in my threads are still bothering me. They too will be conquered.

#45     Nov 8, 2011
  6. And for newbies that come in here to learn, here are some individuals who helped me

Ivan (who also holds the title of best mod in existence)

TraderZones

TradeViper

Top honors for attitude and zeal go to mod, ElectricSavant.

-----------------------------

the rest of ET I would fuck in the ass on sight in a heartbeat.

:) :) :)

#46     Nov 8, 2011
  7. This glass of red wine is in celebration of my 2nd year anniversary as a trader.

Actually I'm on the cusp as October - November 2009 was my initiation period of great pain and anguish as I saw the daunting task that lay ahead and truly felt incapable of besting the ogre of trading.

Some clown here named bone who has set a new record for being one of 3 lions here who pay to hunt on the Serengeti - once scolded me for coming to class drunk.

Heck, one of my classmates in aerodynamics confided in me on graduation day that he was stoned the entire Engineering program, hehehehehehe and he went on to work at NASA

Like Keith here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TapwYirvvtw

#47     Nov 9, 2011
  8. sheda

sheda

Really? Really? Really? Is that why you spend so much time placing your self in the spot light shouting look at me!!! Only I can tell you this!!! Only I the great one... that is in-between your paranoid outbursts:

No one gives a fuck if you win or lose, ideally and in a passive way Id prefer you, like every one else on this board turns a profit, as that's why we are all here, in the same boat in the same game, why oh why you present your self in this juvenile ego crazy way..I don't know but hey what ever floats your boat.

#48     Nov 9, 2011
  9. Wednesday morning - Markets not opened yet

Same Dow Jones 60-min. chart but with a new twist discovered whilst sozzled on wine last night

The Ending Diagonal Triangle (shown by the blue lines) - let's see if I'm right before we go into its virtues, hehehehehe

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#49     Nov 9, 2011
  10. There is also a lot of news on your side for this short play.

65% chance of a Banking Crises, pundits all be it but it's still news.
    Rumblings of GERMANY, saying he EU should break up if the "House can not get in order".

Targets of 150/200 dollar Barrel oil ( which will make me smile ear to ear as my well will bring in triple royalties a month!)

So, outside the "TA" you may be in a position to catch a 1000 or two on the downside. Not sure it will happen, but the pressure on the damn is stronger than what the Engineers build for, IMHO and in the words of a great bad....

http://youtu.be/SoND4Edz-jw

#50     Nov 9, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.