SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - precision mini-TOP Hunt

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Here's another .....

Even after I pulled out and left, you were still moaning and ooh-ing and aah-ing for hours. Meaning what? Even the residue of deadbroke packs titillation.

#31     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Amazing. Gimme more of that residue baby! YEAH!!!!

#32     Nov 8, 2011
  3. Deadbroke, I admire your honestly, hell I like you, you come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Trade what you see, in the now. That is the best I can do to help you bruh.

Peace and love.

#33     Nov 8, 2011
  4. Breaking another long-standing rule, one that is cast in stone even in the Bible, TA of stock trends 9th edition.

I've removed my STOP. There is now no longer a STOP at 0.5% over the TOP.

My reason for doing so?

Qs have surpassed 78.6% - so there is a possibility that Dow might try for the 78.6% of a larger wave as shown by the arrow - this is shown below. This means that the sub-top of this thread could be exceeded.

For future consideration when I review my brilliance or folly and profit or loss, the DECISION to "switch targets in mid-stride" is in accordance with the LAW OF THE WILD AS IT APPLIES TO THE YOUNG LION - the hunt can still go awry but there you have it.

If I'm wrong I will be carrying around a 12k loss, perhaps more - don't want to dwell on it now as I need my thinking to be as clear as possible.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#34     Nov 8, 2011
  5. The SHORT positions are as-is, still open. No change in anything except for removal of the STOP

#35     Nov 8, 2011

6. This is how the 5th wave played out - it extended into a clearly internal 5 waves and dig this - Macd is not confirming the current rise on 1H so it could be the 5th of 5th,wherein the concept of divergence springs forth - i.e. very very near the end.

When trendline breaks its Adios Goldie.

Let's wait and see.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#36     Nov 8, 2011
  7. No change in position. SHORTS still open.

#37     Nov 8, 2011
  8. the1

the1

If you knew anything about reading charts you'd know that a trendline that slopes more upward, compared to the last trendline, is a very bullish implication. Long was the only play there, barring any news to the contrary.

#38     Nov 8, 2011
  9. Another piker who thinks he knows everything by using Elliott waves and fibs.

#39     Nov 8, 2011

10. circular motion with the right hand given to an armchair ET critic.

If you don't understand that, suck my dick is easier.

Now beat it and don't come back.

#40     Nov 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.