SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - precision mini-TOP Hunt

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. the mistake that Hank Paulson made and makes would never be made by deadbroke - why?

Because on the monthly chart deadbroke would just go back to kindergarten and count 5 waves up. He noo that the 3rd wave ended at the 1966 top and the subsequent correction for 4 ended around 1974-82.

What came after is the final wave, i.e. wave 5. Sure it was long and lasted a fckin long time, but on January 14, 2000, THE TREND TOOK A BEND and is still bending, hehehehehe.

That and only THAT is what deadbroke knows.

That's why whenever deadbroke meets the so-called smart people aka the cognoscenti e just yawns and yawns and yawns - but while yawning he will attempt to fuck their wives on the side.

:)

#21     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Behold how during each rally the HERD was drawn in as BEAR played his trump card, HOPE.

As each rally got going the CALLS for bottom is in grew and grew and grew and the more weeks into each rally, the greater the belief that the crash was over.

deadbroke would never fall for this.

Then as each rally reached its end - simultaneously with high optimism amongst the HERD, the CRASH resumed and STUNNED them all.

How many times did this repeat? Count for yourselves.

Its the same shit going on NOW.

The HERD never never never never learns.

Who is the HERD.

YOU, i.e. ET.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#22     Nov 8, 2011
  3. ET misses the BASICS every fckin time - yet its called ELITE.

What are the BASICS of a bearmarket, every bearmarket in HISTORY?

At the low there is total disillusionment, the public just does not want to be bothered with anything to do with the markets - they have long since moved on. And its not until much much much later, years later that they notice that hey, the market has risen and then they G R A D U A L L Y start shaking off the cobwebs and get back into it

S L O W L Y

-----------------------------------------

Does the March 2009 low fit that description?

Fuck NO. Sure there was disgust and pissedoffness but there was no departure in droves and then after the low they came back in too quick.

Another thing that duffers miss is that the bottom of a GREAT BEAR comes SOFTLY, so softly that hardly anybody notices - Love and Inspiration operate the same way, they come without fanfare and imperceptibly and softly.

Lord why have you forsaken me, why have you put me in with these duffers? :D :D :D :D :D :D

#23     Nov 8, 2011
  4. i dont know... You have not convinced me yet.

#24     Nov 8, 2011

5. Rogue Wave has just acknowledged deadbroke's trendline. See corresponding EurUsd trendline with 4 or 5 touches - also deeply acknowledged. Therefore Euro is giving us the obvious SHORT once trendline support is busted. Ditto for DX, if top trendline is taken out, its Long the Dollar.

For me to be correct, despite the slight drops on 1H and even if Rogue goes down to the 200 ma, this scenario demands

a rocket blast northbound for the Dollar Index

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 8, 2011
  6. not bad. but if you are on commision and getting 10% of what I will lose if I listen to you, youll be fine 1 year in thailand living high.

still thinking...

#26     Nov 8, 2011
  7. Thin ANYBODY in the Forex Forum can give you your Long and SHORT in one fell swoop? Yeah, dream on. :)

Only deadbroke can give you the play and the odds of success - but you know my stance is looking for the SHORT, I don't want to play the Long, but you may if you wish, up to you.

Trendline break northbound has not one but 2 inportant trendlines for high odds Long on breakout - ditto for the support trendline for high odds Short entry.

I'm poised for the SHORT as you already know well by now because I'm a Euro fiend - I'm a Euro sybarite, know and want to know more about every nuance she has.

Why am I soooo much into the ART that is known as the Euro?

Because at x trillion in volume, Euro has the cleanest WAVES, sheer beauty and poetry to deadbroke.

[​IMG]

#27     Nov 8, 2011
  8. For Crude Oil aficionados ( I don't trade it, but use it along with Gold for overall perspective w.r.t. Dollar versus the rest of the world) you know the drill with this pattern, right?

If you don't, shame on you.

:)

[​IMG]

#28     Nov 8, 2011
  9. sheda

sheda

And for another 15 pages of you telling us just how cool you really fucking are! Roll on!:D

#29     Nov 8, 2011

10. Added to SHORT See quoted text. Done, done done.

[​IMG]

#30     Nov 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.