SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - precision mini-TOP Hunt

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheda

sheda

Shame the clock only started ticking 31 minutes ago eh?

#11     Nov 7, 2011

2. Here's why the sacs were emptied so fast.

Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest.

#12     Nov 7, 2011
  3. ET is so engrossed in the 1 min., 3 min., 5 min. charts that they miss the 200 meter Rogue Wave on 60-min. - never mind the galactic Rogue on Daily.

Akin to the view being the worst part of oral sex.

Head and Shoulder formation now etching out the right shoulder on SPX and Nasdaq on 60-min. To be valid the neckline gotta break, otherwise a dud.

#13     Nov 7, 2011
  4. You try to fight with the infinite money ? :D

#14     Nov 7, 2011

5. Good point, Galvin, but I have a different view of the FED, the FDIC and the Treasury.

Print, print print and it does seem limitless but the whole idea of a major corrective wave has an in-built, inherent crash-that-cannot-be-defeated. The FED and everybody else is powerless against a major corrective wave.

Every major corrective wave in HISTORY has had government agencies "learn something" only for that learning to be bested anew in the next onslaught.

And every single fuckup in HISTORY has the same basic ingredient - the feasting and gorging on CREDIT - that is the catalyst that brings on the ROGUE WAVE. And dig this, what nobody else except deadbroke and few cats (who lick pussy in sybaritic splendor :) :) ) know is that the beneficiary of this ROGUE WAVE is always always always the RESERVE CURRENCY. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Load up on US Dollars.

So keep your eyes on the Price road and your hands upon the wheel
    You gotta roll roll roll, thrill my soul ..... like here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYt27dQThQ&feature=related

#15     Nov 7, 2011
  6. update on the SHORT for this thread.

STILL SHORT, no changes no additions no subtractions.

#16     Nov 7, 2011
  7. the keen eye of the dead one has spotted something vital that not a single dude in the entire FOREX FORUM would ever dream of spotting

USDJPY is sideways dancing but dancing where? Why, precisely on the 38.2% Fibonacci level.

Do you see the rising 200 hour sma?

Do you see the 50% Fib just about getting ready to intersect it?

So here is the scenario of the next rocket launch of USDJPY (remember that Dollar Index needs this auxiliary engine bigtime for supreme power in the 3rd of 3rd wave northbound)

If we don't get the rocket launch off of the 38.2%, expect Yen to dip to the 50% Fib and then BLAST-OFF northbound.

The blast will be akin to LA Woman of the 1960s - 1970s era, godesses both physically and psychologically - not anymore nowadays, almost all have big dicks and I'm not gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ohFqkhASU

#17     Nov 7, 2011
  8. Deadbroke...

I don't see this market crashing anytime soon, they ran this fucker back up above 12000. Futures point to a slight down open right now....I think that range is narrowing into the holidays ...

I wouldnt be surprised if the scumbags run this fucking market to 14500 or higher next year for an OBAMA win on a second term.

This market is pure bullshit.

http://youtu.be/ksEZ2axJdTM------NOW THIS IS HOW I ROLL

#18     Nov 8, 2011

9. Your Excellency, you roll well, but your taste is too rich for me - if I roll that way I'd feel I'm in Sodom and Gomorrah poy-manently. :)

regarding the market and its direction, how is your view different from that of ET majority?

I have now entered your name to this illustrious LIST of geniusses who said profound things just before the October 2007 crash got going .... :) :) :)

--------------------------------------------------

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.''

July 12th, 2007 – Paulson: "This is far and away the strongest global economy I've seen in my business lifetime."

August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy,"

October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."

May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ”

May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."

July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"

Only two months later both were nationalized.

February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient."

#19     Nov 8, 2011
  10. Hank Paulson ...

July 12th, 2007 Hank Paulson: "This is far and away the strongest global economy I've seen in my business lifetime."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

----------------------------------------------

these clowns could have fucked with deadbroke's psyche during his formative years of learning about Fundamental Anal-ysis and Technical Analysis.

What about now?

Whatever they say, deadbroke just simply dropkicks the load out the fckin window and says flatly, "suck my dick"

#20     Nov 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.