SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - finishing touch

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In this thread on page 2 you criticized my Gold trendline, actually my trendline technique.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229407

the clown who started the criticizm said this .....

just curious.. .who taught you how to draw a viable (and reliable) T/L?

The TL you show on that chart is a joke so far as using it for a trade.

Can you explain ?

The chart being referred to is Gold 1H shown below

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4423/gold1hoct2611.jpg

The criticism was that it was a terrible method to go short on trendline break.

Let's update that chart to see what happened shortly thereafter remembering that I would be short on the first trendline break.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and update it further to current play

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

continued in next post

#41     Nov 1, 2011
  2. #42     Nov 1, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. Before I give you the answer and that too, I will NOT give away the technique but perhaps just a hint knowing full well that nobody will follow up and think it thru' because that would just be too much fuckin work - something that the HERD member hates as he just wants it to be given for free and what's more many think it is owed them.

suck my dick, retards

Everywhere I go, everywhere in America or anywhere else, there is only perhaps one in thousands that I come across that is an absolute professional in that he or she is ready and willing to DO THE WORK required to EXCEL - and they all know that even with that willingness to blood and sweat the work there is no guaranty of success - yet they are willing to give it their all and proffer no excuses.

Very very very very very very very few in number are such individuals.

Except for deadbroke there is no other such individual at ET.

ET is a fckin barren land of rotters as in the ET video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI&feature=player_detailpage

#44     Nov 1, 2011
  5. The answer then to the Gold 1H trendline is a well known albeit slightly advanced trendline technique that is ensconced within the realm of

The Fan Line Principle

To study this further refer to Technical Analysis of Stock Trends 9th edition.

Deadbroke's usage of this principle is a tweak used in combo with the wave count that despite the shorting of the eventual unbeknownst penultimate TOP, it gives the TOPPING PHENOMENON by the time the 3rd fanline busts.

All original and pure solo research and implementation of methodology by the solo warrior known as deadbroke who is unanimously hated by ALL at ET - this in itself is a sign that deadbroke is well on his way to success as a warrior of worth.

suck my dick, retards

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI&feature=player_detailpage

#45     Nov 1, 2011
  6. Open invitation to Lucrum

As Gold 1H progresses, make your next call with YOUR trendline over the next several days or weeks.

This is a realtime challenge.

No other proof is required.

ET time and date stamp is the only thing that counts.

good luck

#47     Nov 1, 2011
  7. Moving on from the subject of trying to cure ET's #1 rotter, Lucrum

back to work

:)

#48     Nov 1, 2011
  8. Obscene amounts of money coming in

Euro's 1H timeframe just registered a golden cross

Gold 1H just bounced off the 200 m.a. looking for solace in the overhead 50 m.a. who might just tell her to fck off.

Dollar Index 1H golden cross and run smack into the next obstacle, the 200 m.a. on 4H

#49     Nov 1, 2011

9. deadbroke is doing it again

be super alert for USDJPY northbound after the current cocking/recharging on 1H has completed.

Why? Because we are now moving to the larger timeframe, DALY

USDJPY sent a rocket blast to kiss the overhead 200 m.a. on Daily - that is the message of intent.

Right around the 200 m.a. is also the magnificent downtrendline.

Take this out and the 13% (?) contribution to the Dollar Index will be the auxiliary engine in DX blast-off on Daily timeframe

Further thoughts for the retards

The same trendline on daily operates on weekly and monthly too.

If taken out the rewards for the LONG will be staggering.

Be ready morons.

#50     Nov 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.