SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - finishing touch

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #31     Nov 1, 2011

2. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#32     Nov 1, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

It occurred to me that maybe you haven't paid your lost bet because you've never seen a $50 bill.

[​IMG]

#33     Nov 1, 2011

4. >>>>>> I am bearish as a bear can be....but I see no reason to short. <<<<<<

>>>>> I'm looking to short...I have a nice bag of cash to throw down on the table.....but so far, not convinced we will see a trend reversal before end of the year. <<<<<<

Pray tell us what it is exactly that will induce you to go short?

nothing personal

:)

#34     Nov 1, 2011
  5. Good entry Dead broke

The last two day's have been huge sell offs and the Greek bombshell early am was definitely unexpected.

However, a pull back was expect at some point. I do not believe this is a trend reversal. I think this is a short term trap for shorts.

Good question on what is going to make me pull the trigger to get short again and hold.

A serious trend reversal will be the first. This is not happening at the current moment.

I would get long here if anything.... especially after this open.

Odds are Greeks will not bail and the EMU will pull it together for a short term, to cause a 1000 point rally in the INDU.

Yet, If I start to see some serious follow through in the sense of Volume on the short end then that could entice me to get short.

But if you were short coming into monday and held into today...that was a great overnight play both into monday and tuesday...however.....do not get to greedy.

I do not see any sign remotely close to capitulation, throwing in the towel et all. I see pure Volatility right now.

#35     Nov 1, 2011

6. Please look on your wife's bedside table - I left a whole lot more than that. You have good taste in women, Sire and your ability to share is to be applauded.

roll roll roll thrill my soul all night :) :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYt27dQThQ&feature=related

#36     Nov 1, 2011

7. No big deal, chief - the market giveth and taketh away with equal abandon. As you know, I got walloped real good last week and this week it looks better - next week or even by the end of this week I could be singing the blues again and in the red for THIS recent move.

unless of course my original premise that we are in the heart of the downwave NOW is correct

anything other than this scenario and I could lose that 20k willing risk in a heartbeat.

But until that time comes I don't mind enjoying myself .... I would love for you to be very successful in your trading.

-----------------------

the downwave of this calibre resembles a 20th century fox so here goes the most gorgeous song ever written in HISTORY about beautiful women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU7khpJ0Gv8&feature=related

#37     Nov 1, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The same monopoly money you "trade" with don't count deadbeat.

#38     Nov 1, 2011

9. If you were sure of that you'd drop stalking me and leave - its a no brainer. Its your uncertainty that's killing you.

Oh and one other thing - everyone at ET is geared only to see others FAIL, nobody here can tolerate the success of another - this, as the cognoscenti already should know well, is the modus operandi of HERD members.

--------------------------

want a real-time example of the sewer that is ET?

go look at nitro's thread - he made a good call, but has anybody really given him any credit? NO, only Pekelo summoned up the courage to give him a B plus. The others call it luck or whatever.

Nitro lives here just as you do - both are in an upwards race to reach 20k posts - what's more is that you and nitro are a dichotomy akin to

create life vs create death

sometimes you throw people off (but not deadbroke) by modifying the equation with "destroy life" which as you know is equal to "create death"

Me? I've never belonged to any group and operate totally solo - ALWAYS.

:) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF5uOfW0wLo&feature=related

#39     Nov 1, 2011
  10. Hey Lucrum,

here's your chance - go head to head with me, LIVE right here and now

:)

I'll take up your most recent criticism and let's have a good look at it - all this while I'm making money @ an obscene rate while posting at ET, hehehehehehehehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlqCFi6o-E

#40     Nov 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.