SHORT re-entry for GREAT DEPRESSION 2 - finishing touch

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadbroke selects the GREAT DEPRESSION 2 aka Empire CRASH theme song and chart that brings it on when/if there is a convincing break of the Dow Jones 60-min. trendline ....

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plRgOw5uxLo&feature=player_detailpage

Pay particular attention to 4:18 minute for the essence of the USA theme .....

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
    Send my credentials to the House of Detention

@ 8:12 the calamity of the 3rd of 3rd wave is underway in earnest

@ 9:19 BEAR has entered the inner sanctum of the EMPIRE's ventricle's and a transcendental, mellifluous period of potent tranquility ensues as depicted by Ray Manzarak on keyboards/organ

#21     Oct 31, 2011
  2. Dow Jones 60-min resting on 4-pronged support

an uptrendline

50 m.a.

a previous near-V top, powerful conventional support

61.8% Fib, the Magic support

-----------------------------------

the test of Dow's strength is to observe how he sinks thru' this thick layer of support i.e. how deeply he penetrates it and then most importantly, if he rebounds, what is the Coefficient of Restitution?

While we are pondering these deadbroke items, I'm going back to Anjuna Beach and kick back and listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlqCFi6o-E&feature=player_detailpage

esp. @ 3:00

The monk bought lunch
    Yeah he bought a little

This is the best part of the trip

#22     Oct 31, 2011

3. The FED couldn't stop the Oct 2007 to March 2009 CRASH. The market ran its course regardless what was thrown at it.

The FDIC has the capability to only save a few, if that, large banks. It too will be broke.

Yes, I agree that there are numerous mixed signals about Inflation/Disinflation/HyperInflation and Deflation but the one that deadbroke goes by and is his barometer is

America's ATM aka HOUSING - a defo deflationary trend.

Soon other aspects will follow.

The final confirmation about DEFLATION will come when GOLD breaks deadbroke's trendline shown below and goes below the 200-day and then retests it, test fails and the dive ensues.

Then its Adios.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#23     Oct 31, 2011
  4. So, when DEFLATION strikes the KEY formula for surviving it is

Travel light i.e. unload anything of value asap, unload anything that is not solidly bolted to the floor. Hold CASH in hidden reserves, defo not in a bank safety vault.

And for lightness of step aka nimbleness, have zero debts. Then and only then can you sing like a bird.

Behold debt versus nimbleness below (for retards, debt is the white guy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfGiIg8kHbw&feature=player_detailpage

#24     Oct 31, 2011

5. You have stated your motto well, honorable Sir.

But pray tell us why as a newbie your ambition is so low? Are you an Englishman, Sir? :)

You see, Sir, REACT is the motto of the HERD - yes my Lord, those very entities that roam the Serengeti and the Financial Markets arena. That is all they do - REACT.

And God bless them dearly for this wondrous motto - REACT.

Why do I bless them thusly, my Lord?

Because were it not for these masses (6.96 billion strong) it would not be possible for predators/hunters/closers to live in sybaritic splendor.

So what then is the motto of these predators/hunters/closers?

Why of course it is to capitalize on the stupidity of the HERD that has a PhD in REACT.

How do they do this? By consciously thinking, calculating, extrapolating, using what-if scenarios and so on .. get the point?

Far be it for me to dissuade you, Oh venerable One.

#25     Nov 1, 2011

6. Further ethereal analysis for you, Sir.

When you go to the supermarket, you do 2 things

decide to go there

see yourself arrive there

(the former is called a decision and the latter a POSTULATE - a postulate is something that all sentient beings DO - in fact it is the stock in trade of a sentient being)

So you see, as much as you are in denial, you do PREDICT.

For practice, try deciding to go to the supermarket and then leave out the postulate or prediction of getting there.

You will likely be hit by a bus as OTHER-DETERMINISM is now your main driver.

Don't do it, son.

:)

#26     Nov 1, 2011
  7. sheda

sheda

Issues..

#27     Nov 1, 2011
  8. #28     Nov 1, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like what? Like being on the wrong side of large moves for days or even weeks or months on end? So wrong you have the thread closed and disappear hoping no one will remember how long you were long? Those aren't "calls" moron. It's nothing but idle rambling of a dork who has never placed a real trade in his pathetic life.

Oh, and don't forget you still owe me $50.

#29     Nov 1, 2011

10. CALL: Expect this clown's anger towards me to quadruple at market open stateside today, Tuesday morning in just a few minutes time.

Deadbroke enjoying himself as the floodgates of money pour in - behold the Dollar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI&feature=player_detailpage

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#30     Nov 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.