Short Options Seller - Extremely Successful!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by jones247, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Must be hard to walk with that hard on you have for riskarb...

#11     Dec 15, 2009
  2. the OP was looking for an old poster keep it on topic. ET has good quality stuff in the archives

#12     Dec 15, 2009
  3. I believe there was a thread that was discussing how well he was doing...

He stopped posting before the market meltdown...

Walt

#13     Dec 15, 2009
  4. yeah, i was not aiming at you specifically. riskarb has plenty of good archives. my point is; when he did post naked strangles or whatever, he had other stuff going on hedging off the risk from what i recall.

for me; i am a much better trader today from knowing him.

#14     Dec 15, 2009
  5. He was with vtrader and had some tremendous swings. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=9764

#15     Dec 15, 2009
  6. post proof of that or stfu. demanding proof is your trolling m.o. so now comply to your own standards or blow a seal

#16     Dec 15, 2009
  7. thanks soooooo much Stock Piker... I believe it was indeed "tivthetrader"... btw, was he primarily a short strangle trader? I know that Vtrader is an almost exclusive options trading firm...

thanks again...

Walt

#17     Dec 15, 2009
  8. I am not entirely sure. A friend of mine who introduced me to trading knew him from vtrader. I'd heard he had taken a loss and had decided to return to Israel. It looks as though he posted on ET a few months ago. Maybe send him a private message.

#18     Dec 15, 2009
  9. thanks... will do...

#19     Dec 15, 2009
  10. honestly, short naked option selling is perhaps the easiest thing to trade BUT with the largest risk and the greatest amount of capital required...

#20     Dec 15, 2009