short oj

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Dax_scalper08, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Nows the time to short oj, im heavily short this thing is getting smashed

2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Currently there 's a big BUY size on OJ in the middle of the book, and on other ag markets... It seems coordinated.

3. ?.....the market appears to have found "support" at the March highs. It may be tough to get below today's low. :cool:

4. What constitutes "big" size in orange juice? A 10-lot? A 20- lot? :cool:

5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

533 currently on july... I took a bit in front of him one hour ago, he may still go higher to accumulate on the long side( or to offset a short position ).

6. His name must be Travis Tropicana, Steve Sunkist, Carl Cargill or Mike Minnitmaid. :cool:

7. The main thing keeping it up right now is the drought in Florida

technically wise you look at oj the last 6months it has just been merely profit taking and people giving in that the drought situation is simply going to sustain enough for the momentum to build on the bull side, when overall this has been happening in oj for the last 2-3 years in the downward trend like I previously said there is one fundamental reason which causes the rise, this causes people a/ to profit take or b/ to believe it is the bulls taking over.

Just look at a 2 year chart and tell me this thing isn’t getting smashed because it’s exactly in line on the last rise at around the 140ish level.

8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Poof, Poof... Disappeared. I'm out.

9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

No way , that's Sunny D. Light signature size...LOL

10. Does that "stuff" actually contain orange juice? :D

#10     Apr 28, 2009