SHORT oil

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by hank rollins, Mar 18, 2005.

1. within 30 days, not the end of march. the fund is having its best quarter ever, and personally, i am feeling very elated in my profession, the project, and life in general. i apprieciate your concern, but it is not warranted.

best,

:D :)

#11     Mar 19, 2005

2. Peanut brain.

John

Just kidding

#12     Mar 19, 2005
  3. Cutten

Cutten

Most religious people follow their religion for cultural reasons, and often aren't even aware of the philosophy underlying it.

#13     Mar 19, 2005
  4. And your stop would be where?

OldTrader

#14     Mar 19, 2005
  5. Culture is a reflection of the religious philosophy underlying it.

#15     Mar 19, 2005
  6. I don't doubt you. Junkies can be among the most elated people in world from time to time ...

Wish I could bet against you but ... like so many real-life shorts there just isn't a contract.

Instead I am going to (gently) put you on ignore so's I can better avoid wasting my time.

Good luck w/ oil.

#16     Mar 19, 2005
  7. yenzen

yenzen

"fund"=Ginger's money? I thought Optional already debunked ur whole fairy tale???

Senor Zen

#17     Mar 21, 2005
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Total assets have risen from $1741 to well over two grand. I bet he dosen't have the margin for a front month crude contract.

#18     Mar 21, 2005
  9. I am curious to know if anything has been on Kudlow on oil on either last Friday or tonight's shows.

I have been out. Can anyone help me on this?

Geo.

#19     Mar 21, 2005

10. Hey Hank,

We seem to be on the opposite side of every issue/trade. Just wondering, it has already been asked, how much pain you are willing to sit through to make the 6 bucks on oil. IE where is your stop? If it trades to $63 will you sell more, get out, or just sit and wait?

best

5yr

#20     Mar 21, 2005