Short Memories at Goldman

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 24, 2009.

1. The first sentence of the article says "...got to be..." - more conjecture and short on facts, as usual.

#41     Oct 25, 2009
  2. the1

the1

Yes! I asked this question once before and it was ignored. For the record Asiaprop, are you a US citizen or permanent resident of the US?

#42     Oct 25, 2009

3. Weird? Why is what I asked weird? He gave an honest answer to the question. Politicians and Government are to blame. When they play the tune, you gotta dance. Makes sense.

#43     Oct 25, 2009

4. I think ElCubano is saying, Why asiaprop want to defend Goldman Sach? ElCubano think that is weird.

#44     Oct 25, 2009
  5. Oops haha I gotcha.

#45     Oct 25, 2009
  6. So is the idiot "Made in America" or is he not? I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bounty on his head if he were not and rightly so.

#46     Oct 25, 2009
  7. the1

the1

I have noticed he stops posting at about 6pm ET, which suggests he lives in Europe. Let's see if he responds by tomorrow.

#47     Oct 25, 2009
  8. oh really? Why dont you tell all of us here how your neighbors were dragged down by Goldman. They were forced into their mortgage deals right? And because some of the houses in your neighborhood are repossessed it also depresses your house value. So again, how is the fact that some of you fucked up on your mortgages related to some guys on Wall Street?

#48     Oct 25, 2009
  9. interesting, but you cant keep your own FUCKING fingers out of Cuba, Latin America, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the rest of the world, or did I miss something. Then last year YOUR economy brought down pretty much everyone else around you. And now you are telling everyone to mind their own business????? Well you will early enough scream for help, the dollar dumping party has just begun...and what if commodities really start pulling up then you can say good bye to cheap Chinese imports and other necessities such as oil. Maybe you should keep in mind that ALREADY 1/6 of your citizens live below the poverty line. For God's sake, this is higher than in China. At least there are no homeless people in China without shelter. Give me a break, you arrogant prick.

My point is your country is going to hell with such arrogance. This world is working in cooperation not in isolation. So maybe you also start opening your eyes.

#49     Oct 25, 2009
  10. since when was the emphasis in America to do things that primarily benefit Americans. Unless I have slept in history class since the first white man set foot on the ground of the American territory all came down to the purest form of capitalism, conquer, and staking own claims. Most of you sound like pure communists yet you despise communism.

#50     Oct 25, 2009