Short Ideas "if" Corona Virus Hits Our Shores In a Big Way

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Feb 14, 2020.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah thats me. :D

#41     Feb 25, 2020
  2. RRY16

RRY16

How much is it to rent an Audi for a day and score a seersucker from a 2nd hand store?

#42     Feb 25, 2020
  3. Deez

Deez

Yes. Seriously. It is. Notice the lack of substance in his posts and harebrained schemes he’s always spouting.

#43     Feb 25, 2020
  4. Deez

Deez

For instance he says put 100% into China. Buy China. Have you looked at China ETFs? The charts look like cattle futures from the 70’s. That’s fun.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    #44     Feb 25, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Not as much as that speedboat and those models I bring out once a year for a photo-op to impress simple-minded ones like Deez here at ET. Ya gotta sell books somehow right? :rolleyes:

#45     Feb 25, 2020
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Looks like the Admin cleaned up all his posts. Thank god... some of these cats here are just plain weird. I mean for real. Its odd. But whatever.

Anyway.. moving on....
    $PLNT will be a good trading stock tommo.
    It has like 6 out of 7 analysts rating it a strong buy with all the targets north of $90.
    Anywhere's near $90.... short the f out of this pig.

#46     Feb 25, 2020
  7. Deez

Deez

I disrespectfully disagree. These places are jammed.. the Walmart of gyms. You suck at this. Always have always will. Like a monkey and a dart board.

#47     Feb 25, 2020
  8. %%
    I figured SQQQ would stall around 50dma, not yet ;
    + QQQ would close above 50dma.; cant really tell, about 50 minutes 'til close. SDOW, not very liquid, but liquid enough, is still above 50dma.[I don't think any of that is virus related, looks more like trend following/countertrend following,LOL]:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:caution::caution:

#48     Feb 26, 2020
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

It just took out the 200 day pre-market. $72.09 Light volume though.
    Some "expert" on Squawk-Box this AM said he expects health clubs to be forced to shut down. Lots a germs in all that sweat and rapid breathing obviously.

#49     Feb 27, 2020
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Obviously everything has dropped, but this one has dropped over twice as much percentage-wise.
    I knew it was a good one.

upload_2020-2-27_9-56-31.png

#50     Feb 27, 2020