Short Google, MA, AAPL AND RIMM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, May 31, 2007.

1. But what about aapl, rimm, and ma michal scott? This isn't a radio shack or interactive brokers thread. Don't try to change it because your original shorts are up again today.

Too much TA...too much

#21     Jun 1, 2007
  2. I see Apple pulling back. The Businessweek short is fool-proof. Anyone that appears on the front of the rag at this time of year is a short!!!! Yarrrrgg!!!!

#22     Jun 1, 2007
  3. Someone forgot to take his meds this morning

#23     Jun 1, 2007
  4. Let me teach you a thing or two about trading. Not all of us are in it just for the money...there is a reason why we dont just plow our money into the "good stocks" and hope for the best.

Its because we love it. We love sitting in front of monitors making calls and placing our bets. When we get it right, we feel the rush. When we get it wrong, we feel the pain. I know you dont understand this concept because YOU ARE NOT A TRADER. You are just some guy who threw two bits at GS and a few bits at MA and hoped for the best.

Its the excitement. Its the rush. Thats trading. However, trading is also the pain, the disenchantment. Its a two-way street. Traders are junkies. There are some guys here that lost hundreds of thousands of dollars during the year 2000 and still came back for more.

Now with that said, lets review a few of the original thread picks. I have thrown my pirate hat on and Tim Knight is beside me along with Lord Vader.

Im surprised that a few have come in. I thought I would be waiting for a bit with one or two, but some have come through:

Apple- down over 2%, i did short this one
    MA- up .14% but weakening monitoring this one
    RIMM- breaking down, 1% shorted this one
    RSH- down over 1%, but strengthening, YARG! waiting!
    FRPT- down over 6%, WOW!!!!!!! i did short it at the open.
    IBKR- up 2.71%, yarg!!! my stop loss went off, yarg! we will get you yet ib

The ultimate rush will be shorting radioshack. This stock is junk, it should be there with TWTR and Circuit City, but somehow its propped up. YARG!

#24     Jun 1, 2007
  5. Dont forget Trina and Spartan. Trina down, got in on that short. Still waiting for Spartan!!!

#25     Jun 1, 2007
  6. michaelscott and stock_turder are a match made in heaven. One guy can't figure out what he knows and the other can't figure out that he knows nothing. It's like tweedle dumb and tweedle dee making the music only two of such a caliber could make. :p

#26     Jun 1, 2007
  7. I cant forget our buddy GOOG. Still waiting for the pivot. It will be soon, count on it.

#27     Jun 1, 2007

8. I guess you enjoy losing money. From what I gather you appear to be pretty good at it.

You are describing the symptoms of a gambling addiction. I suggest seeking a support group.

My June 2006 picks on average are up 40% thus far..completely shattering the market. My recommendations of GS, AAPL, RIMM, etc have also surged and it isn't luck. Its called buying stocks that go up. Something you should learn even if your a stock trader.

Yes that is called an addiction. There are medications you can take as well as support groups.

Um..in your first post you said you would wait till the 'breakdown'...how convenient you were short when its going down now.

lol

Sure you did, noob

I recommend visiting this site, mike

http://www.epill.com/

you need it

#28     Jun 1, 2007
  9. At least we can both agree that michael scott is a flooz.

#29     Jun 1, 2007

10. What ever happened to the 'new economy' and us 'range trading losers' ?

god... I guess progress made by drug companies doesn't produce medications strong enough. Short PFE/MRK/etc !!!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92879&perpage=6&pagenumber=26

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scott_(The_Office)

And..

#30     Jun 1, 2007