Short everything

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

The Treasury?

#51     Mar 27, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

DOW down 600. Yesterday a famous talking head said and I quote "don't short oversold markets ". Lol.

#fadedumbassbulltalkingheads

I am heavily shorting a global pandemic record unemployment market with thousands of people who are going to perish and businesses going bankrupt. Call me silly.

#bearseatbulls

#52     Mar 27, 2020
    noddyboy likes this.
  3. And the fed eats bears. There is always that.

#53     Mar 27, 2020
  4. dozu888

dozu888

ok.

think this way.

every time my boyz shake, which time did they NOT paint it as if the fundamentals have changed? answer this question then you answer the 'really' question.

otherwise how would the sheep give up the chips.... you can't tell them it's just a 'technical correction' lol then them sheep will just go 'oh yeah, then I will just hold on then'.

#54     Mar 27, 2020
  5. dozu888

dozu888

I have made so many coins I can literally knock you dead with my money bag... several $m gained with my mastery grand vision.

if conventional wisdom can make money, the winners in this game wouldn't be so rare.

#55     Mar 27, 2020
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Bought the book when it came out :) Met Surf on many occasions, really nice guy.

#56     Mar 27, 2020
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

He threw more than one surf feast and most of the time picked up the tab. Met a lot of people from ET during 2007-2009. He and his wife met here on ET.

#57     Mar 27, 2020
  8. TommyR

TommyR

we need smallest increment trade size chosen from the underlyer with the maximum delta to be closed at the barrier using black sholes delta off bounded 2-way. any problems?

#58     Mar 27, 2020
  9. TommyR

TommyR

mimimal numbers of rules. so i think ko anywhere less than or equal to fifty maybe lower but fixed, zero balance protection and leverage up to them. it needs to be risky for them to go through zero so the level can't be 99% because you would want to keep hitting this. if the ko was zero they would be very clear what they want in terms of leverage this is not the actual problem

#59     Mar 27, 2020
  10. ionone

ionone

"short everything"
    gold is long

#60     Mar 27, 2020