Short everything

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. schizo

schizo

Seriously, what's happened to surf? He was here like forever, even tho he pissed everyone off. :sneaky:

#41     Mar 27, 2020
  2. padutrader

padutrader

actually if you keep repeating the same thing-such as market will go up!- you will eventually be proven right.
    but you will not make money.
    if you are making money then you need not repeat anything

#42     Mar 27, 2020
    schizo likes this.
  3. volpri

volpri

He just left. I think his wife got pregnant. Maybe he was required to tend the baby? He caught so much flak on ET I felt compelled to defend him a bit. He was famous for guaranteeing stuff kinda like dozu seems to imply.

#43     Mar 27, 2020
    schizo likes this.
  4. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Price Drivers™

#44     Mar 27, 2020
    d08 likes this.
  5. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Right, he faded any strong move, held on for weeks, while implying that the team of MIT quants that developed his "highly proprietary" Price Drivers™ had the greatest "edge" in the known universe. It was entertaining.

#45     Mar 27, 2020
  6. d08

d08

Interestingly, many of the influenza deaths were also Coronaviruses. They were often grouped together into the influenza group, sometimes without no specific testing.
    Don't underestimate the stupidity of the people as well, no reason to lock everyone down as we cannot get completely rid of the virus ever. What is needed is 18 months lockdown in EVERY country in the world, good luck with that. We will be catching it and can just slow the rate so hospitals aren't overwhelmed when the ones with weaker immunity inevitably catch it as well.

#46     Mar 27, 2020
    Nobert and ktm like this.
  7. So how'd they end it in Wuhan?

#47     Mar 27, 2020
  8. d08

d08

You think this is the end of it, just like that? More likely they just have fewer cases and it's under control.

#48     Mar 27, 2020
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

#49     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Entertaining thread.... um us bears are eating bulls for lunch.

Loving my TVIX today, will be buying over 9k worth of it, SQQQ VXX SPXS TWM SOXS SDOW etc today for weekend hold.

https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=TVIX&qsearchterm=

It's time to short the fxck out of the market. I'm right, it's common sense in an incurable global pandemic...

Who the heck is dumb enough to buy stocks now? Seriously

Join me today free 3pm www.trademastery.com/ttofree/ to see a REAL trader in action, I'll show 100% of all my trades with P&L proof

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    #50     Mar 27, 2020