Short everything

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. dozu888

dozu888

the 'feeling of greatness' - you can name it but you can't describe it... well I can but very few would understand it anyway.... like I laid out everything in logical manner with no logical holes but the voice was so lonely in the past weeks it's like talking to a bunch of blind people...

but honestly this stuff is far from rocket surgery.... you only need about 120 IQ with some sound logical inference ability to go thru this exercise.

#31     Mar 27, 2020
  2. dozu888

dozu888

nah, judging from the participation rate the allocation is fairly low on the equity side.

#32     Mar 27, 2020
  3. padutrader

padutrader

the only move that has a single bottom is a corrective move.....this fall is not a technical corrective move. markets hammer a bottom so there will need a few 'bottoms' close to each other. the market has to do a lot of work if it has to reverse this sharp fall.this is if the fundamentals have stayed the same........then technicals makes sense.

i have a lot of friends who have labelled this a 'correction'and i would have agreed with them if the fundamentals have not changed.

it is fundamental corrective move where prices have adjusted to changed fundamentals.

if that fundamental corrective move is over, then we will be a [wide] range till the fundamentals again change.

#33     Mar 27, 2020
  4. fargone

fargone

Agree that it is not a good timing so it is better to short whichever you have out

#34     Mar 27, 2020
  5. How does this month compare to a typical month for you?

#35     Mar 27, 2020
  6. padutrader

padutrader

really?

#36     Mar 27, 2020
  7. padutrader

padutrader

trading requires the highest of skill to just survive and it is far easier to keep posting here and make out to be a genius.
    that is why i post here.

#37     Mar 27, 2020
  8. hhiusa

hhiusa

Sorry, I'm late to the party. It took me a while to realize dozu is a wind-up artist who isn't really long, and that nobody is that stupid to be that bullish.

I have trouble spotting sarcasm sometimes.

#38     Mar 27, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  9. schizo

schizo

If you're smart, as in smart money, you do this silently. When you're shouting your intention to the whole world, it usually means you're holding on to a loser and you need to be rescued. Anyway, happy trading.

#39     Mar 27, 2020
    padutrader likes this.
  10. volpri

volpri

Is dozu Marketsurfer reborn? Remember his famous price drivers? And his book about beating the machines?

#40     Mar 27, 2020