Short everything

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

What are you smoking to be long right now? There will be 10k deaths in USA at the current rate by early April. It is 9/11 times 10 or times 100. Stop playing a knee-jerk contrarian. Stop drawing lines on a chart. Look at reality. Companies are not paying rent, laying off workers. Those workers will stop buying products. It will be a negative negative cycle. It is economics not technicals.

dennis86, Scanman, Sekiyo and 4 others like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Fear truly leads to a dark side, as we battle this phantom menace.

3. noddyboy

noddyboy

IMO too many of us are just trained to buy every dip. Not all fear is wrong. Fear is put into our DNA because it keeps us alive for situations like THIS one.

jys78 likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

So WHAT if there will be 10K deaths by April? Fer CRYING OUT LOUD, does nobody realize that people die from lots of other viral illnesses every year?!?

If we had implemented this level of quarantine on Influenza-A each year for the past two decades? We'd have NO flu deaths. Holy shit!

Nobert likes this.
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

Yeah I heard that before. But hospitals here are FULL. I went to the doctor and he won't open the door. This is not like the flu. Even if you are right, and you are not, it doesn't matter what you think. It matters what everyone thinks and business is closed. So GDP contracts and markets will tank.

d08, volpri, Cuddles and 1 other person like this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

My only fear is that I'll trade too small size in inverses to short tf outta the upcoming bloodbath.

I need to post daily p&l , I'm just up net 8k this past month and should've been 5x that.

zdreg and noddyboy like this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

STOP TALKING GARBAGE !!!

everyday there are opportunities to long and short the market.
    so don't just blindly short the market !

Nobert, jys78, qlai and 3 others like this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Shout louder. Because, you know it makes you sound so smart, sparky.

I'm a top industry pro. Who tf are you? Oh some anonymous troll, lol. Begone. Poof.

Troll_4fa9a4_1107736.jpg

efficiency and themickey like this.
  9. maxinger

maxinger

What an unfriendly nasty unique sponsor !!!

yc47ib and Nobert like this.
  10. zghorner

zghorner

i love the way your talking to me right now.

#10     Mar 26, 2020