short EURO:USD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by killthesunshine, Nov 4, 2008.

1. zwib

zwib

lol, I got hurt again by that huge rally at 10am. What are the chances? If I had the balls to hold on it would have been profitable...oh well.

I'm done trading until it resumes on a normal long term trend. Or at least until after a big move happens, not before :p

You seem to be doing very good kill, I hope that last trade works out for ya.

#31     Nov 5, 2008
  2. okadding one more now @12 buts thats it..

my long position is built

#32     Nov 5, 2008
  3. Pretty staunch taking a -90pips drawdown and still holding, and even adding to average down.

I do this as well, but in faster moving markets where I am in some sort of swing range trade, but can't get the timing entry correct. However, I never settle for so large drawdowns in fast trades - as I would be cleaning out my account if I kept it up. I think EURUSD will be good during the week, although the mechanics of the pairs are still in effect, I think the improved liquidity in Europe for EURUSD swaps is important for such confidence. The chance is that there can be -100-200 dips still though...

I took a quick scalp just on the US close on EURJPY - but just for +11pips and then started writing this post. I have had a lot of "mental scalps" gone wrong today - which I use to gauge my perception of the market - so I have stayed mostly out, except for earlier when some easy moves were had before the US RTH. When the US RTH started some wild whipping action to close out all kind of stops were evident, and this even happened on numerous occasions today.

#33     Nov 5, 2008
  4. OVVO

OVVO

SELL EURO, THE ECB HAS GOT THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASS IT'S REDICULOUS!!!

#34     Nov 6, 2008