SHORT EURO !!!.........Have a good week.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Salmon, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Salmon

Salmon

SHORT EURO !!!.........Have a good week.

2. irniger

irniger

What makes you think the Euro is going down? Gut feeling, analysis, politics?

3. So far the open was the low (on my chart), and up more than 100 pips since.
    I know Friday is far away ...

4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - short my ass........

I for sure have a good week.

But for you, i am not so sure.

ahh, you meant short USD/EUR, ok, thats good.

good job - respect - thumbs up

:eek: :eek: :eek:

5. How can you post something like that ?

Dont you feel responsible for all the people who losing money right now, because of you ?

I thought this forum was something about trader and elite, but i cant see any elite here..........:confused: :confused: :confused:

6. cornix

cornix

So, how are shorts feeling? :D

7. cornix

cornix

I strongly believe any sane person should never open any position just because someone on the forum said so. If he/she does, this person definitely needed such a valuable life experience. :)

8. Indeed.

The "elite" in EliteTrader just serves marketing purpose. It is a nice name, but the administrators fail to encourage its members to live up to it. I have yet to experience the elite in here. The entire layout and bulletin board concept is outdated. Very hard to find quality content.

9. .......................................

howz it lookin'........?

" Salmon " is getting grilled, i added a bit of lemon and butter.

delicious.

s

10. You sure like calling SHORT!!! on the Eur :)

I don't mean to be rude, but you need help if you are trading TA. If you are calling on "the Euro is doomed" fundamentals then that's a different matter.

You had a quality set up for a weekly reversal. On support, small body followed by a big engulfer with a trendline break. There's a few clues that sentiment had reversed.

Any traders that are not already long are piling in as the Star is triggered today and you anticipate a screamer short where everyone with any PA skills is seeing screamer Long??

I suggest you search some PA threads and then try again :)

#10     Jan 23, 2012