SHORT EURO !!! Germany try to implement penal servitude in Europe,

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Salmon, Dec 23, 2011.

1. ok, if you say so, like I said just look what happened to pot. There was a time when you could freely buy it sell it grow it and smoke it. What happened? You are correct, they can never stop the black market in gold, but they can drive it underground and make any holder a criminal.

#21     Dec 25, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

outlawing it will make it even more valuable.

#22     Dec 25, 2011
  3. no kidding, if pot was legal even I could afford it

#23     Dec 25, 2011
  4. But on a more serious note, There's a formula in the book, if we were to just back up 40% of M1 money supply with gold, which isn't that radical an idea, we've done it in the past and that would still give the FED plenty of leeway to print to their hearts content based on their supeirior knowledge of what's about to come, that would put the fair value at about $2500/oz.

#24     Dec 25, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

based upon you handle price should not be too meaningful if u develop cataract of the eyes.

#25     Dec 25, 2011
  6. mfoste1

mfoste1

theyll probably "create" hundreds of jobs titled "wealth discovery enforcement officers"...........theyll be loooking for a long time to find mine, not easily hidden :)

#26     Dec 25, 2011
  7. mfoste1

mfoste1

after they ban gold holding, what do you think will happen to the price lol? its the same concept

#27     Dec 25, 2011
  8. Just how it can get. My father used to hide cash in the basement, idot did not realized that it getS mold on it after some time. If he would have gone with some other investment vehicle it would not have been a loss. What a typical kraut. Gold is always wealth protection in any financial climate. Fiat currencies manipulated by nation states always end badly. That is why China is smart by pegging thier currency. The leadedrship in the EU is delusional and has a bad case of grandiosity. They will buckle under the might of China. One things you can count on in times of desperation, European leaders always let the populus take it before the oligarchs do. Change the titles and it still the old fuedal system.

Welcome to Planet Misery,

Akuma

BUYING GOLD, DIAMONDS, AND IVORY :)

#28     Dec 26, 2011