Short EUR/USD 1.4163, target 1,2619. See you there...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ASusilovic, Mar 31, 2011.

1. He, he. I am not telling you how much heat I am willing to take. I have to be a bit "careful" in the future as we are actually starting tomorrow to execute our FOREX FUND. :p

Two remarks:

Although I am a harsh critic of the FED and their "masterminds", I am listening to the FED voices claiming that

a) stopping QE II and actually "saving" $ 100 billion
    b) increasing interest rates to 2,5 % next year

Still, there is the question: why should I believe the "masterminds" at the FED? :confused:

#11     Mar 31, 2011
  2. See my answer above ! :=)

#12     Mar 31, 2011
  3. [​IMG]

#13     Mar 31, 2011
  4. These are actually BB Bands with different standard deviation levels. :)

I like especially the 12 sigma levels...:D

#14     Mar 31, 2011
  5. yeah they didn't look like normal bollinger band distances to me, that's why I asked.

#15     Mar 31, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

Basing your forecast on a pack of liars, is an exercise in futility. I will wait to see what bernanke and his empty tool box have in store (nothing).

#16     Mar 31, 2011
  7. As I`ve written in other threads, I think it looks like a good short from a technical perspective, but if ECB starts raising rates next week, I`m not as confident.

On the other hand, there is still Portugal and Greece...

#17     Mar 31, 2011
  8. I think we're going to find out,,, in about 8 min ,,, if that 1.4180 level will hold or not, Good trading. :eek:

#18     Apr 1, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

look out below!

#19     Apr 1, 2011
  10. In terms of longer term calls, I think eur.usd is one of the harder ones to focus on right now. There are much easier picks (such as weaking yen) and looking for good entries on that is my top priority right now.

Focus on the easy money.

#20     Apr 1, 2011